"Everywhere" a new game being developed by Ex Rockstar Employees

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
The alpha or beta starts soon so we should finally get more answers on whatever this is supposed to be. Just seems like a weird ass metaverse type of thing.

Interested in the two or three games/demos/experiences they're gonna include but definitely wasn't what I expected from the the Benz'.

Hell, even the other houser's project is something weird.

Basically metaverse with microtransactions rather than cashout. I’d imagine the consoles wouldn’t let a game come out that allowed real world blockchain transactions within it
:ohhh: didn’t know Houser was onto his next venture

company also has Lazlow

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Basically metaverse with microtransactions rather than cashout. I’d imagine the consoles wouldn’t let a game come out that allowed real world blockchain transactions within it
:ohhh: didn’t know Houser was onto his next venture

company also has Lazlow

They dropped the blockchain shyt not too long after the immediate backlash, luckily.

But yeah, he's doing some multimedia shyt. I think the first thing is a graphic novel then some type of audio drama or something

Definitely didn't expect either when they all left Rockstar.

Would be interesting if they do this and then license the IP to Rockstar to develop the games lmao. But it seems Dan is wanting to get into movies and the Benz got into metaverse/crypto cash grabs