"Everywhere" a new game being developed by Ex Rockstar Employees

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what happened to kojima's game when they felt he was taking too damn long and spending too much money.... came out with a half ass game and retarded story that most people thought was shyt... but IF he had more time and money.. would have been the greatest ever

so i'll say again... unless this dude is getting gta money for this project, i won't be expecting anything great

you need all 3... not 1

which is why if you look up game of the year awards and what's considered the best games of the year, they are usually big budgeted games that had years worth of development

but lets gets with your extensive knowledge game expert.... or we can bet now on how good this game will be... say a month ban?

Uhhh...no? Stardew Valley, Inside, Firewatch, Owl Boy, Xcom 2, Superhot.

For every triple A title that did great, you got indies that didn't have nearly the budget but we're still amazing.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Uhhh...no? Stardew Valley, Inside, Firewatch, Owl Boy, Xcom 2, Superhot.

For every triple A title that did great, you got indies that didn't have nearly the budget but we're still amazing.
since i never played any of those and have not heard anyone speak on them... i'll take your word on that

i'm not saying there are no good games ever made because of lack of funding... i'm not saying this game will be shytty... all i was saying is lets hold off on all this woo hooing as if rockstar money had zero to do with this guys success

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I see people going on and on about budget..

yall know Benzies is rich, right? Budget is not an issue.

plus they using an Amazon made engine, which is free. so yea...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
people act like it was the people who made rockstar so great and not the 5 year development cycle and $500 million dollar game budgets

you can have all the money you want, but the talent matters.

NFL 2K5 did something MAdden has never been able to do presentation-wise. Despite EA having a ton more resources and man power

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
you can have all the money you want, but the talent matters.

NFL 2K5 did something MAdden has never been able to do presentation-wise. Despite EA having a ton more resources and man power

Which is why 2K > Live right now despite EA having billions in resources

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Everywhere Jobs | GamesIndustry.biz

6vsYUwiTTTo.jpg

^ Senior Animator/Cenematics Director of GTA V

https://www.linkedin.com/in/felipebusquets/

F52uXFGvSbeZK4vQ5sesvQ.png

JOT6u-GdQ0SC-3E51ImeSg.png

:mjlol: Everywhere finna be dope, yall!

List of all current staff

LinkedIn

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
people act like it was the people who made rockstar so great and not the 5 year development cycle and $500 million dollar game budgets
If people are not that important and all it takes is money then why did Rockstar take Benzies off GTA to finish off RDR?

RDR was a Houser project and it was in development hell constantly being delayed until Benzies was begged to step in...

Clearly the money couldn't finish that game off, they needed somebody who knew what he was doing...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If people are not that important and all it takes is money then why did Rockstar take Benzies off GTA to finish off RDR?

RDR was a Houser project and it was in development hell constantly being delayed until Benzies was begged to step in...

Clearly the money couldn't finish that game off, they needed somebody who knew what he was doing...
I NEVER said they are not important. I said they don’t MAKE rockstar

Give those same dudes a year like madden and 50 million and see if it’s worshipped like GTA and RDR

If I had the option for the A squad and 50 or the B squad and 500 million. I’m taking the money and time.

Rockstar gets to make one game per console and we compare it to games coming out every 12 months