"Everywhere" a new game being developed by Ex Rockstar Employees

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
lord...

lets go back to MY original post.... i said people act like ROCKSTAR was only good cause the people and not the 5 year cycles and 500 million dollar budgets

i didn't say this guy was a piece of shyt who didn't do anything... nor did i say you can give a piece of shyt 500 million and 5 years and make gta

gta isn't the only game rockstar ever dropped... they got classics on classics.. and the main reason they have them is because unlike most SERIES.. they don't churn them shyts out on a yearly basis (COD) or cut off the money when it gets high (Metal Gear)... so bringing up those two series is a mute point... they definitely got shytty when either thing happened

my point was, nikkas getting all extra excited, haven't seen a video, don't have any idea what the game is about, don't have any gameplay, nada, nothing... and acting like this about to be some amazing shyt, with zero knowledge of the game nor the time/money being put into the game

Dude. You shouldnt have said anything If we being serious here.

This game is gonna be something, the guy was the mastermind behind majority of the PS2 Era Rockstar GTA styled games, now hes gone and has 100% control of everything, he IS the boss now

Like how Kojima left Konami and hes got his game coming out, looks nice

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dude. You shouldnt have said anything If we being serious here.

This game is gonna be something, the guy was the mastermind behind majority of the PS2 Era Rockstar GTA styled games, now hes gone and has 100% control of everything, he IS the boss now

Like how Kojima left Konami and hes got his game coming out, looks nice
Again. You hoping and wishing. While being upset that I said “let’s wait and see”

Neither one of these nikkas is Jesus and they ain’t getting my blind faith. I’ll wait for videos, reviews and a rental before I jump out the window

How many games in gaming history have been utter letdowns? Y’all banking on a name. Not even a screen shot. A name.

If it’s hot, I’ll say so. I never said it wasn’t gonna be. I’m simply saying I don’t know and I’m not gonna do backflips until I do

Kairi Irving

Daps
Again. You hoping and wishing. While being upset that I said “let’s wait and see”

Neither one of these nikkas is Jesus and they ain’t getting my blind faith. I’ll wait for videos, reviews and a rental before I jump out the window

How many games in gaming history have been utter letdowns? Y’all banking on a name. Not even a screen shot. A name.

If it’s hot, I’ll say so. I never said it wasn’t gonna be. I’m simply saying I don’t know and I’m not gonna do backflips until I do

I gave an example with Hideo Kojima who was in the same situation as Leslie Benz.

lol, point is dude is the reason why GTA is GTA, the health bars, mission markers, all these small details come from that guy, the team just did what he said.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Everywhere Jobs | GamesIndustry.biz

6vsYUwiTTTo.jpg

^ Senior Animator/Cenematics Director of GTA V

https://www.linkedin.com/in/felipebusquets/

F52uXFGvSbeZK4vQ5sesvQ.png

JOT6u-GdQ0SC-3E51ImeSg.png

:mjlol: Everywhere finna be dope, yall!

List of all current staff

LinkedIn
Omg

lol Rockstar Head management done fukked up.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No lol

Dude talking out of his ass at this point don't pay him any mind.
Nah you talking out your ass cause I replied back that I didn’t believe that either :russ:

I gave an example with Hideo Kojima who was in the same situation as Leslie Benz.

lol, point is dude is the reason why GTA is GTA, the health bars, mission markers, all these small details come from that guy, the team just did what he said.
Ok so when the game comes out and it’s pure fire, I’ll come in here and apologize for being wrong

As I expect each and every one of you to come back and do the same if it’s not

Until then. :salute:

Kairi Irving

Daps
Nah you talking out your ass cause I replied back that I didn’t believe that either :russ:

Ok so when the game comes out and it’s pure fire, I’ll come in here and apologize for being wrong

As I expect each and every one of you to come back and do the same if it’s not

Until then. :salute:

Its not that serious, i just think its gonna be a success.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
GTA online is nowhere near as innovative and substantial as those titles you listed.
GTA Online was supposed to be completely different compared to what it is today... you should look at all the beta shyt for it, you coulda joined gangs or became a cop or whatever... hell they were gonna add liberty city to it according to some of the leaked images of LC in GTA V's engine..

Liberty City coming to GTA Online next year claims leak | Metro News

unfortunately, Benzies got fired. after he got fired a lot of shyt changed for the worse in GTA Online.

He left around the time of the 2014 Flight school update. Hiests ended up being delayed, the dlc that began coming out ended up being more geared towards Team Deathmatches (The Last Stand Update being the first to be released since his sabbatical) and generally it devolved from there...

Basically we can blame the Houser brothers for what GTA online became. Benzies had a completely different vision that I hope gets carried to "Everywhere"

Kairi Irving

Daps
GTA Online was supposed to be completely different compared to what it is today... you should look at all the beta shyt for it, you coulda joined gangs or became a cop or whatever... hell they were gonna add liberty city to it according to some of the leaked images of LC in GTA V's engine..

Liberty City coming to GTA Online next year claims leak | Metro News

unfortunately, Benzies got fired. after he got fired a lot of shyt changed for the worse in GTA Online.

He left around the time of the 2014 Flight school update. Hiests ended up being delayed, the dlc that began coming out ended up being more geared towards Team Deathmatches (The Last Stand Update being the first to be released since his sabbatical) and generally it devolved from there...

Basically we can blame the Houser brothers for what GTA online became. Benzies had a completely different vision that I hope gets carried to "Everywhere"

Everywhere is gonna be GOTY 2020

Bet Rockstar drops GTA VI Trailer around the same time :sas2:

This is gonna be like NBA Live vs 2K all over again brehs

Live = GTA

2k = Anywhere

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I can tell you without a doubt this going isn't going to be as good as you expect :ld:

Even if they had GOAT developers and all that they still need a HUGE HUGE HUGE budget to get it going

No a lot of money doesn't make a good game but you still need the fuel to get where you gotta go:ld:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I can tell you without a doubt this going isn't going to be as good as you expect :ld:

Even if they had GOAT developers and all that they still need a HUGE HUGE HUGE budget to get it going

No a lot of money doesn't make a good game but you still need the fuel to get where you gotta go:ld:
With Benz attached, I'm sure any number of smart investors are backing this horse. You realize on his resume, dude can put that he was the architect of the third highest selling video game of all time? He can literally sell people on the opportunity to get in on the ground level of an empire as big as Rockstar. This is basically the video game equivalent of Steve Jobs leaving Apple and then looking for new investors on a new project. People will be fighting to throw money at this.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew

Dont forget Benzies is suing Rockstar for a ridiculous amount of money... Hes most likely going to win too

Former Rockstar North head sues company for $150M in unpaid royalties (update)

$150 Million :whew: not to mention his status as someone very important as was explained above me...

Hes gonna have no problems

Hell, he probably already has a few private investors in his back pocket at this point in time

TransJenner

Banned
Daps