"Everywhere" a new game being developed by Ex Rockstar Employees

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Of course not. This will be game of the year cause it'll be right on par with other rockstar games
Just like I said. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Gta online was Leslie Benz creation. It literally wouldn't exist without him.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Just like I said. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Gta online was Leslie Benz creation. It literally wouldn't exist without him.
and it wouldnt exist without the hundreds of millions they put into it or the time they gave him to develop it

yes the people who create things are important

but if you gave him the madden timeframe of 8 months and the indy budget of 3 million dollars.... gta online would be a piece of shyt

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and it wouldnt exist without the hundreds of millions they put into it or the time they gave him to develop it

but if you gave him the madden timeframe of 8 months and the indy budget of 3 million dollars.... gta online would be a piece of shyt

The point is that a great budget and great resources don't lead to great games.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

:dwillhuh: but he's not making a Sports game or one that has an 8 month devolvement cycle. What are you talking about?

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Resident evil doesn't get created without mikami.

Metal gear solid without Kojima.

Dark Souls without Miyazaki.

Bioshock without Ken levine

Of course money matters,but what you're trying to imply is the equivalent of saying you could throw 250 million at any director and they could make a Steven Spielberg or Christopher Nolan film and it's the money that makes their films and not the directors.

It does not work like that.

There are lots of games with massive budgets and years and years of dev time that come nowhere close to gta.

Without the people to shape the vision the games would be garbage no matter how much money and time you throw at it. Just like uwe boll isn't going to morph into Christopher Nolan because he has big budget.

Video game studios have fallen off and folded because of people leaving.

Infinity ward still has all the money and the same time to create cod games and yet they can't touch their earlier games in quality because the people that made them great left the company.

You think if it's the money and development time not the people that ea and Activision wouldn't just have their own gta franchise? They don't because they don't have the people to do it.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
The point is that a great budget and great resources don't lead to great games.

:dwillhuh: but he's not making a Sports game or one that has an 8 month devolvement cycle. What are you talking about?

Resident evil doesn't get created without mikami.

Metal gear solid without Kojima.

Dark Souls without Miyazaki.

Bioshock without Ken levine

Of course money matters,but what you're trying to imply is the equivalent of saying you could throw 250 million at any director and they could make a Steven Spielberg or Christopher Nolan film and it's the money that makes their films and not the directors.

It does not work like that.

There are lots of games with massive budgets and years and years of dev time that come nowhere close to gta.

Without the people to shape the vision the games would be garbage no matter how much money and time you throw at it. Just like uwe boll isn't going to morph into Christopher Nolan because he has big budget.

Video game studios have fallen off and folded because of people leaving.

Infinity ward still has all the money and the same time to create cod games and yet they can't touch their earlier games in quality because the people that made them great left the company.

You think if it's the money and development time not the people that ea and Activision wouldn't just have their own gta franchise? They don't because they don't have the people to do it.
lord...

lets go back to MY original post.... i said people act like ROCKSTAR was only good cause the people and not the 5 year cycles and 500 million dollar budgets

i didn't say this guy was a piece of shyt who didn't do anything... nor did i say you can give a piece of shyt 500 million and 5 years and make gta

gta isn't the only game rockstar ever dropped... they got classics on classics.. and the main reason they have them is because unlike most SERIES.. they don't churn them shyts out on a yearly basis (COD) or cut off the money when it gets high (Metal Gear)... so bringing up those two series is a mute point... they definitely got shytty when either thing happened

my point was, nikkas getting all extra excited, haven't seen a video, don't have any idea what the game is about, don't have any gameplay, nada, nothing... and acting like this about to be some amazing shyt, with zero knowledge of the game nor the time/money being put into the game

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
lord...

lets go back to MY original post.... i said people act like ROCKSTAR was only good cause the people and not the 5 year cycles and 500 million dollar budgets

i didn't say this guy was a piece of shyt who didn't do anything... nor did i say you can give a piece of shyt 500 million and 5 years and make gta

gta isn't the only game rockstar ever dropped... they got classics on classics.. and the main reason they have them is because unlike most SERIES.. they don't churn them shyts out on a yearly basis (COD) or cut off the money when it gets high (Metal Gear)... so bringing up those two series is a mute point... they definitely got shytty when either thing happened

my point was, nikkas getting all extra excited, haven't seen a video, don't have any idea what the game is about, don't have any gameplay, nada, nothing... and acting like this about to be some amazing shyt, with zero knowledge of the game nor the time/money being put into the game
:hhh:

You literally said this
people act like it was the people who made rockstar so great and not the 5 year development cycle and $500 million dollar game budgets

There's no mistake in how we construed your words.

There's a reason people are excited for Kojima next game.

There's a reason Leslie Benz who has been instrumental in rockstar being who they are is name that carries weight.

It's obvious you are extremely ignorant to game development and have no understanding as to what makes games great.

You clearly don't understand what you are talking about and keep digging a bigger hole

Just walk away from the thread because you are embrassing yourself at this point.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:hhh:

You literally said this

There's no mistake in how we construed your words.

There's a reason people are excited for Kojima next game.

There's a reason Leslie Benz who has been instrumental in rockstar being who they are is name that carries weight.

It's obvious you are extremely ignorant to game development and have no understanding as to what makes games great.

You clearly don't understand what you are talking about and keep digging a bigger hole

Just walk away from the thread because you are embrassing yourself at this point.
so what happened to kojima's game when they felt he was taking too damn long and spending too much money.... came out with a half ass game and retarded story that most people thought was shyt... but IF he had more time and money.. would have been the greatest ever

so i'll say again... unless this dude is getting gta money for this project, i won't be expecting anything great

you need all 3... not 1

which is why if you look up game of the year awards and what's considered the best games of the year, they are usually big budgeted games that had years worth of development

but lets gets with your extensive knowledge game expert.... or we can bet now on how good this game will be... say a month ban?

Last edited: