"Everything is on the Table" - The Chicago Bulls 2023-24 Off-Season Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would be shocked if lavine is still here by the end of the week.

I think the issues are there with lavine and Donovan and the front office clearly chose Donovan.
I think he’s gone soon too. The Bulls have even put word out there that his market has “improved” so they really would look clueless if they didn’t execute something this offseason. I don’t think it’s between choosing Billy and Zach, this team desperately needs to rebuild and moving Zach is a big part of that at this point. I expect us to facilitate a sign/trade for Demar too with an extremely modest return back to us.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think he’s gone soon too. The Bulls have even put word out there that his market has “improved” so they really would look clueless if they didn’t execute something this offseason. I don’t think it’s between choosing Billy and Zach, this team desperately needs to rebuild and moving Zach is a big part of that at this point. I expect us to facilitate a sign/trade for Demar too with an extremely modest return back to us.
Zach is a great tank commander and irrelevant in clutch situations. There's no rush to trade him if DeMar walks. Team will be ass and he can go back to scoring meaningless buckets until some team wants him

:blessed:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zach is a great tank commander and irrelevant in clutch situations. There's no rush to trade him if DeMar walks. Team will be ass and he can go back to scoring meaningless buckets until some team wants him

:blessed:
he’s gonna be gone before we play a game

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
he’s gonna be gone before we play a game
😂
I mean, AK just traded Caruso and didn't get 1 pick out of the deal, so you very well could be right. What's the hold up on the Zach trade after seeing him swap CaruGOAT for just Giddey?

Stay tuned for the next episode of What the fukk is AK Doing?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
If lavine not gone by the end of tomorrow night, it's likely he will be here by the start of the season. I'm sure all the trade scenarios have been discussed. Teams have already said wait let's table this, or flat out no.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
😂
I mean, AK just traded Caruso and didn't get 1 pick out of the deal, so you very well could be right. What's the hold up on the Zach trade after seeing him swap CaruGOAT for just Giddey?

Stay tuned for the next episode of What the fukk is AK Doing?
they are waiting for FA to shake out. the market for Zach will become more clear after FA dominoes fall

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We're taking Carter or a wing that can't shoot brehs... unless they take dude from Tennessee that's like 24 (Knect best shooter in the draft)

:yeshrug:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be mad at reaching for Ware here either
:jbhmm: