Everyone wanting your gf/wife/woman [un]appreciation

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I use to fukk wit this bad ass chick.nikkas Always tried to get at her.I was insecure about it but fronted like I wasn't

Eventually a nikka snatched that :snoop:

As long as she's down for you it's all good. But when she isn't. :snoop:

What are you saying god? Nikki gonna step out on you with one of these coli geeks?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I use to fukk wit this bad ass chick.nikkas Always tried to get at her.I was insecure about it but fronted like I wasn't

Eventually a nikka snatched that :snoop:

What are you saying god? Nikki gonna step out on you with one of these coli geeks?
Sorry about what happened to you homie. The cliche thing to say is you don't know what you have until it's gone but my problem is I know exactly what I have. A dimepiece who is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

This isn't about her though. Just in general. nikkas is vultures.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
POF...Not the website

She has to know that you know that

She has to know that you get multiple "I fukked up" passes as a man

To her one as a woman

The ugliest of the ugly, fattest of the fat women get offered dikk daily, what does that mean exactly??

nikkas will fukk ANYTHING. Having a fine ass girl is no different than having an ugly one. Its how you project your worth/confidence that will ultimately keep that woman or drive her away

Don't put her on a pedestal because she's a dime, put her on a pedestal because she's your girl/wife - (Very important) There's a clear distinction between the two

If you think you share that girl, it proves you lost already :umad:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
POF...Not the website

She has to know that you know that

She has to know that you get multiple "I fukked up" passes as a man

To her one as a woman

The ugliest of the ugly, fattest of the fat women get offered dikk daily, what does that mean exactly??

nikkas will fukk ANYTHING. Having a fine ass girl is no different than having an ugly one. Its how you project your worth/confidence that will ultimately keep that woman or drive her away

Don't put her on a pedestal because she's a dime, put her on a pedestal because she's your girl/wife - (Very important) There's a clear distinction between the two

If you think you share that girl, it proves you lost already :umad:

That whole post is some real shyt. Real gems being dropped especially the bolded. No point worrying about if you're sharing her and if you are sharing her to the bushes she goes. It's simple.