Everyone wanting your gf/wife/woman [un]appreciation

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Yeah. I know guys who always think their girl is cheating on them and you know that has to be a turn off. Some guys have just been burned before so they get paranoid. shyt must be rough!

I put my foot down early,let her know I would leave her at the drop of a dime if she ever made me look stupid infront of people or she was to not automatically stop any guys advances,I've treated her to real good though,and earned her trust to where she can't ever doubt me,and she knows good men are harder to find then a good woman :win:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I put my foot down early,let her know I would leave her at the drop of a dime if she ever made me look stupid infront of people or she was to not automatically stop any guys advances,I've treated her to real good though,and earned her trust to where she can't ever doubt me,and she knows good men are harder to find then a good woman :win:
:wow: I have a topic for my show now. Very profound.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

:salute:

You Sound like me,let them chicks know in the gate

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
:salute:

You Sound like me,let them chicks know in the gate

I had to,once you let them disrespect you once,if you don't check em,they'll do it again. Found me a good one,having a father figure in a girl's life really makes a big difference,specially if he's hispanic,she was taught to respect her father's command,and as bad as it sounds,to know your role as a woman,wen I go over,I just sit down at kitchen table,and don't get up,she serves me my food,refills my drink,and watches as I eat and make sure I'm taken care of,I got me a good one,I just can't let HER know :to:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:lolhov: @Cocaine Biceps actually staying on topic, he's better than the rest of us

Thanks for admitting you guys are a bunch of trolls. "TLR has no real topics". Then you come into real topics trolling. You people are the problem. Just know that shyt. You're supposed to stay on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps

Thanks for admitting you guys are a bunch of trolls. "TLR has no real topics". Then you come into real topics trolling. You people are the problem. Just know that shyt. You're supposed to stay on topic.

What do you mean "you people" :beli: