Everyone wanting your gf/wife/woman [un]appreciation

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yeah, I get it. It's a compliment. It has me feeling like I'm the luckiest man in the world. I won't deny that and I'm not insecure. :whoa:

But what about you guys? On one hand it makes you feel like :jawalrus:. On the other hand you know all these nikkas are on some scheming shyt trying to snatch her away from you. As confident and secure as you are with yourself and as much as you trust her, you know you can't trust these nikkas. Do you guys think about that at all or do you just tune those scheming ass nikkas out?
These nikkas so creep.
fXi2Z.png
Swear to God I don't trust em!

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
so i'll play along, have you ever met nikki in real life? do you have sex on the regular? what does her ass smell like? When you gonna drop some pictures together/ sextape? :skip:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
so i'll play along, have you ever met nikki in real life? do you have sex on the regular? what does her ass smell like? When you gonna drop some pictures together/ sextape? :skip:

Chill. Why can't people have a normal convo on here?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think everyone is dancing around this, but your e-relationship on a msgboard is kinda sad :(

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Yeah, I get it. It's a compliment. It has me feeling like I'm the luckiest man in the world. I won't deny that and I'm not insecure. :whoa:

On one hand it makes you feel like :jawalrus:. On the other hand you know all these nikkas are on some scheming shyt trying to snatch her away from you. As confident and secure as you are with yourself and as much as you trust her, you know you can't trust these nikkas. Do you guys think about that at all or do you just tune those scheming ass nikkas out?
These nikkas so creep.
fXi2Z.png

My girl gets a lot of looks,the older heads let me know I'm a lucky guy,I feel secure enough and have her more scared of me leaving to where I know I can throw her to the wolves and she comes back to daddy :whew:
Couldnt imagine other guys that be loosing sleep over having a desirable woman :wow:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Wow..and I thought you were the female in your relationship. You learn something new everyday. That other nikka must be sweet as shyt then to be the woman of the house.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Change ya cotdamn font man, some people have good monitors where that shyt becomes invisible, like this post

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
My girl gets a lot of looks,the older heads let me know I'm a lucky guy,I feel secure enough and have her more scared of me leaving to where I know I can throw her to the wolves and she comes back to daddy :whew:
Couldnt imagine other guys that be loosing sleep over having a desirable woman :wow:
Yeah. I know guys who always think their girl is cheating on them and you know that has to be a turn off. Some guys have just been burned before so they get paranoid. shyt must be rough!

Daps
Reppin
NULL

On one hand it makes you feel like :jawalrus:. On the other hand you know all these nikkas are on some scheming shyt trying to snatch her away from you. As confident and secure as you are with yourself and as much as you trust her, you know you can't trust these nikkas. Do you guys think about that at all or do you just tune those scheming ass nikkas out?
These nikkas so creep.
fXi2Z.png

Wait, what??????