Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The last great black show and it went away too damn soon. But, the show never had any drop off either even with the kids noticeably growing up. I recently watched it again and it deserves more love. They need this back in syndication.

They kind of didn’t have a choice in the matter but to end the show when they did considering the fact that Chris father would have died a few months after the series finale of the show :mjcry:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
They kind of didn’t have a choice in the matter but to end the show when they did considering the fact that Chris father would have died a few months after the series finale of the show :mjcry:

yeah but they could’ve altered the storyline since it didn’t exactly follow Chris Rock’s life that closely. One more season would’ve been great even if to push the timeline forward and show his early adult years trying to make it as a comedian

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Bump.

Why didn't Rochelle send Drew and Tanya to Corleone?
It was mentioned in the earlier episodes that they couldn't afford to send all of them to the good school with white kids so they chose their oldest. It was also a pride thing for rochelle so she can brag to her frienda that her son goes to a "good school"

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
:sadcam:Glad i.found this thread. This was a funny show. Every episode with Tasha was hilarious.

Favorite episode was when Chris was tryna act bad to impress Tasha and was acting a fool at the restaurant and Rochelle put a pump in his ass.

At the end Tasha still had him in the friend zone :russ:

Chris literally hit the :sadcam:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
:sadcam:Glad i.found this thread. This was a funny show. Every episode with Tasha was hilarious.

Favorite episode was when Chris was tryna act bad to impress Tasha and was acting a fool at the restaurant and Rochelle put a pump in his ass.

At the end Tasha still had him in the friend zone :russ:

Chris literally hit the :sadcam:

If you take out the nostalgia of the older 90s shows and focus solely on the writing and acting, fhis show is certainly a top 10 all time black comedy sitcom contender.