Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took $.43 worth of internet to make your post. You better write in paragraphs or start quoting to get your money's worth :pachaha:
this post me think of that Halloween episode. he bought all that candy and she threw it away and it added up to 1.99

Nickers 2 Musketeers M&Ns Gravy Ways

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
In my personal top 10 list of all time sitcoms and is easily one of the top shows of any genre since 2000.

I've watched it back a few times and there are really no bad episodes.

Yeah, other than an episode or two, the show was always on its game. Had it lasted five or six seasons, it probably would have started to fall off.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
That entire Family made that show great, the neighborhood they lived in, the school Chris went to, the gossiping women that Rochelle dealt with, Tonya constantly being a Little Brat, Julius with 3 Jobs & being a HUGE Cheapskate:mjlol: ...Chris Rock and his narration on all the Ls that Chris was taking was so Hilarious. I can never just watch just 1 episode.:manny:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The last great black show and it went away too damn soon. But, the show never had any drop off either even with the kids noticeably growing up. I recently watched it again and it deserves more love. They need this back in syndication.

They show it on Fuse and MTV2 as far as I know. But the episodes are usually scattered, especially on MTV2. They'll start with a season three episode and then go all the way back to season one. :pachaha:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
That entire Family made that show great, the neighborhood they lived in, the school Chris went to, the gossiping women that Rochelle dealt with, Tonya constantly being a Little Brat, Julius with 3 Jobs & being a HUGE Cheapskate:mjlol: ...Chris Rock and his narration on all the Ls that Chris was taking was so Hilarious. I can never just watch just 1 episode.:manny:

This may be one of the few shows where damn near every minor character was :pachaha: too. Doc, Mr. Omar, Malvo (:to:), Carusso, Greg and his had advice ("you're so in there"), his racist teacher, his bum ass uncle played by Earthquake, the war dude played by Todd Bridges...

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:laff: I seriously can't think of any moment that wasn't funny.

These fukking scenes be having me crying

Chris rocks' narration is what made this show even funnier. This is the only show I can think of that seriously makes me laugh from the belly. :laff:

Also the music in certain scenes was :ohlawd:
:laff:

shyt, I'm high right now & gotta watch this on Hulu after seeing those clips

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
This may be one of the few shows where damn near every minor character was :pachaha: too. Doc, Mr. Omar, Malvo (:to:), Carusso, Greg and his had advice ("you're so in there"), his racist teacher, his bum ass uncle played by Earthquake, the war dude played by Todd Bridges...
"Yo, Lil' Man..Lemme Get A Dollar." :pachaha: