Everybody getting put on that Summer Jam Screen. Ubisoft leadership and Insomniac

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, da fukk you mentioning my kids for? Keep them out your mouth :dahell: but since you wanna attempt... Yes, and im not raising them to be fragile little soft ass bytches. Im guessing you don't have daughters, if you ever do shield them from the world until they're 21 and then I guess release them to the wolves? My nikka, did you grow up in a boarding school? You ever holla at a female your age?

Serious question, have you ever asked a woman to fukk?

Have you ever fukked a coworker?

Do you know of anyone who ever had a workplace relationship?

To go to social media to say your life is ruined because a nikka asked if you wanted to fukk? You can't just say it's only one context. She elaborated, she had a boyfriend and he didn't ask anymore. Seems like an innocent shutdown. If a nikka gets inappropriate then my daughter's handle that shyt right then and there. I suggest you teach your kids to speak up as well if something does happen (which it will unless they hideous) Teach them to have a backbone, my daughter's are strong black woman, not weak minded opportunist. This topic is stupid because the average girl gets hit on like that all her life (again, unless she's hideous) so to combat a.m aggressive person is to be just as aggressive in making it clear you not interested.

Isn't this common sense tho?
My nikka it’s weird in these times. Like you said in another post society is on some weak no backbone shyt. :snoop: