Everybody getting put on that Summer Jam Screen. Ubisoft leadership and Insomniac

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
On scale of bad shyt happening a coworker saying he wants to fukk and stopping when you say no isn’t something I would lose sleep over. It doesn’t make it right. I just want to hear the meat of how this throttled her career.
He wasn't just a coworker, he was someone in a position with direct influence on her career trajectory.

On a scale of bad shyt, we as men aren't in a position to determine how bad these allegations are because we aren't the ones having to deal with this shyt. Men dont feel like we gotta fukk some weirdo in order for our jobs not be put in jeopardy. We deal with our own shyt at work, but sexual harassment is rarely an issue for most men.

Realistically on a scale of bad shyt happening, to a woman, this type of shyt might be among the worst possible career situation.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
He wasn't just a coworker, he was someone in a position with direct influence on her career trajectory.

On a scale of bad shyt, we as men aren't in a position to determine how bad these allegations are because we aren't the ones having to deal with this shyt. Men dont feel like we gotta fukk some weirdo in order for our jobs not be put in jeopardy. We deal with our own shyt at work, but sexual harassment is rarely an issue for most men.

Realistically on a scale of bad shyt happening, to a woman, this type of shyt might be among the worst possible career situation.
Fair point.

shyt blew up today.
Kinda Funny, IGN, What’s Good Games to name a few.
What happened with all them?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
What happened with all them?

IGN has multiple former employees speaking out about their work culture.

Kellie Plagge accused former IGN editors in chief( I think that was their positions) Steve Butts and Tal Blevins of constant harassment and mistreatment of her while she worked there.

Andrea Rene of What’s Good Games is being accused of hand waving the sexual harassment of a former coworker and friend, and then excluding said person from opportunities.

Kinda Funny’s Fran Mirabella also a former IGN employee accused of making sexual and sexist remarks towards female coworkers back when he was at IGN.

Mitch Dyer another former IGN writer exposed that he had written articles with exaggerated and or false claims in order to drum up more interesting stories at behest of Tal Blevins and Steve Butts.
Most notably is the ever present rumors of Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley forcing Amy Hennig our of Naughty and initiating a hostile takeover.

Basically a bunch of fukkery.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Has this been posted yet? AC Valhalla Creative Director cheated on his wife and the other woman didn't know he was married.

This isn't even in the same ballpark as the other cases of abuse. He's stepped down for "personal reasons."
Kotaku article

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I read it too.

Her friend in HR explicitly said he wanted to fukk her to her face and that is def inappropriate and he should be fired.

However did I miss something? She said I have a boyfriend and that was the end of it. Then she said insomniac was supportive afterwards.

then randomly says my friend was forced to quit so I resigned but doesn’t really elaborate.

Who made her quit exactly? Why did she resign did he not get punished or something?

I do agree the guy should be fired. However this isn’t like she survived an assault or something but she’s framing it like it destroyed her life.

I’m not defending the guy he shoulda never said that shyt to her. But doesn’t really seem like the kind of thing that would constitute getting traumatized or leaving the job.

Was there other guys doing the same exact stuff? We’re girls being silenced?

I just read the thing expecting something worse than a friend said he wanted to fukk me and stopped when I said no. Again that is fukked yo between coworkers and is not acceptable. But it’s also not life shattering. Chalk it up as your fiend was a scumbag.
In today's world ran by the internet, you can't even speak the truth cuz people don't live in the real world anymore. So to piggyback, anyone claiming their life was ruined because somebody asked to fukk was mentally unstable already. Point blank period. Should a person get fired for saying they wanna fukk? Depends on the relationship and how it was pitched. Was it disrespectful or did he just try his hand and got rejected? If somebody ruined my life as she put it the crime wouldn't still be a mystery after the confession. With that said I haven't read shyt, I'm only going off the reactions im seeing. I'll edit this post if I feel differently after reading but it's fight time so holla back....

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In today's world ran by the internet, you can't even speak the truth cuz people don't live in the real world anymore. So to piggyback, anyone claiming their life was ruined because somebody asked to fukk was mentally unstable already. Point blank period. Should a person get fired for saying they wanna fukk? Depends on the relationship and how it was pitched. Was it disrespectful or did he just try his hand and got rejected? If somebody ruined my life as she put it the crime wouldn't still be a mystery after the confession. With that said I haven't read shyt, I'm only going off the reactions im seeing. I'll edit this post if I feel differently after reading but it's fight time so holla back....
:dahell: don't you have daughters :dahell:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:dahell: don't you have daughters :dahell:
First off, da fukk you mentioning my kids for? Keep them out your mouth :dahell: but since you wanna attempt... Yes, and im not raising them to be fragile little soft ass bytches. Im guessing you don't have daughters, if you ever do shield them from the world until they're 21 and then I guess release them to the wolves? My nikka, did you grow up in a boarding school? You ever holla at a female your age?

Serious question, have you ever asked a woman to fukk?

Have you ever fukked a coworker?

Do you know of anyone who ever had a workplace relationship?

To go to social media to say your life is ruined because a nikka asked if you wanted to fukk? You can't just say it's only one context. She elaborated, she had a boyfriend and he didn't ask anymore. Seems like an innocent shutdown. If a nikka gets inappropriate then my daughter's handle that shyt right then and there. I suggest you teach your kids to speak up as well if something does happen (which it will unless they hideous) Teach them to have a backbone, my daughter's are strong black woman, not weak minded opportunist. This topic is stupid because the average girl gets hit on like that all her life (again, unless she's hideous) so to combat a.m aggressive person is to be just as aggressive in making it clear you not interested.

Isn't this common sense tho?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

fukk you’re an idiot.

Doesn’t read all the tweets, misinterprets what he does read, Mr. Xbox State of the Union while on vacation talking about who lives in the rear world :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
fukk you’re an idiot.

Doesn’t read all the tweets, misinterprets what he does read, Mr. Xbox State of the Union while on vacation talking about who lives in the rear world :mjlol:
So let's be clear, I'm an idiot, didn't read tweets, misinterpreted, xbox, state of union's, vacations.

Well sir, I just finished reading and I want my 3 minutes back. First off, this bytch is really a man. Been living as a woman for 30yrs he says :dahell:
Anyone that read the actual tweets to have real perspective would have learned that yet I missed that part being mentioned. So im like the only one who read it and yet you're talking to me like sohh.

I don't even need to continue, it read like a tranny gossip column where he claimed he knows what it's like to be a woman and it was horrible. He's a champion for women's rights, transgender jesus. Anyways, that vacation you mentioned was 13yrs ago. My baby girl is now an adult. Y'all nikkaz was amazed I could post from somewhere other than the house exposing yourselves as never been anywhere at the time. But I'm the idiot :laff:

Last edited: