Everybody getting put on that Summer Jam Screen. Ubisoft leadership and Insomniac

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Seems you just want to defend insomniac for whatever reason.

She also said plenty of great people work there.

The “insomniac stuff” is the fact that they had the guy or guys on staff and allowed them to harm people. Regardless of the semantics, Insomniac has to answer for their employees.

The only way to fix stuff like this is to hold people accountable from the bottom to the top. The President/CEO of insomniac should feel bad that this happened at his company and he should address it.

Question is, why do you want to defend insomniac so bad?
I agree Insomniac should be held accountable. I don't have a gripe with the girl or the cause. I just want to know what happened. If Insomniac has 3 a$$holes running around harassing women that they are aware of but remain complicit about obviously they should be held accountable.

I'm just curious about it cause she skipped the stuff I was trying to learn. I'm very much on her side. She didn't do anything wrong and you'd have to be a whole clown to say she did.

I'm not defending Insomniac. I don't doubt they are complicit in this stuff. It doesn't surprise me at all.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn.

but it ain’t surprising.

Cac men with power been a problem since the dawn of time.

I hope people keep feeling empowered to tell these stories.

Pretty much. That's what they do. :yeshrug:

to be real, it's most men with power. :francis:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know a girl who was dating a guy when she was 18 and he was 25. Then, they (along with dude’s 18 year old sister) moved from Cali to Georgia after graduation.

I always thought that was weird and kind of groomy.

They might’ve started dating when she was 17, but I don’t really remember.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
giphy-downsized-large.gif