Everybody getting put on that Summer Jam Screen. Ubisoft leadership and Insomniac

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Read the first girls thread and as a father that shyt is heartbreaking.

These women are subjected to so much fukkery and abuse it’s crazy.

Just trying to live and find theirselves in the industry they are constantly bombarded with sexual advances and social abuse.

Then we have dudes blaming them talking about what they should have done differently( I’ve been one of these dudes at a time)

shyts despicable. Makes me wish I could follow my girls around everywhere they go and put hands to any dude with the shyts.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Read the first girls thread and as a father that shyt is heartbreaking.

These women are subjected to so much fukkery and abuse it’s crazy.

Just trying to live and find theirselves in the industry they are constantly bombarded with sexual advances and social abuse.

Then we have dudes blaming them talking about what they should have done differently( I’ve been one of these dudes at a time)

shyts despicable. Makes me wish I could follow my girls around everywhere they go and put hands to any dude with the shyts.
I read it too.

Her friend in HR explicitly said he wanted to fukk her to her face and that is def inappropriate and he should be fired.

However did I miss something? She said I have a boyfriend and that was the end of it. Then she said insomniac was supportive afterwards.

then randomly says my friend was forced to quit so I resigned but doesn’t really elaborate.

Who made her quit exactly? Why did she resign did he not get punished or something?

I do agree the guy should be fired. However this isn’t like she survived an assault or something but she’s framing it like it destroyed her life.

I’m not defending the guy he shoulda never said that shyt to her. But doesn’t really seem like the kind of thing that would constitute getting traumatized or leaving the job.

Was there other guys doing the same exact stuff? We’re girls being silenced?

I just read the thing expecting something worse than a friend said he wanted to fukk me and stopped when I said no. Again that is fukked yo between coworkers and is not acceptable. But it’s also not life shattering. Chalk it up as your fiend was a scumbag.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I read it too.

Her friend in HR explicitly said he wanted to fukk her to her face and that is def in appropriate and he should be fired.

However did I miss something? She said I have a boyfriend and that was the end of it. Then she said insomniac was supportive afterwards.

then randomly says my friend was forced to quit so o resigned.
Read the tweets. It wasn’t only once he asked.

And beyond the amount of times. ONCE WAS WRONG AS fukk.

Why should women have to navigate sexual advances from those who are in charge of their career trajectory?

That’s an impossible position to be in. And it’s wrong any way you cut it.

Insomniac wasn’t “supportive” if they didn’t fire the guy upfront. They were complicit in his behavior until they no longer could be.

What I don’t understand is why you dudes have such desire to defend these nasty fukkers and look for a way to discredit the accusers.

Why are you looking for inconsistencies in her story, and ways to defend The the dude?

That’s on you.

You are clearly on the wrong side of the topic :ufdup:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Read the tweets. It wasn’t only once he asked.

And beyond the amount of times. ONCE WAS WRONG AS fukk.

Why should women have to navigate sexual advances from those who are in charge of their career trajectory?

That’s an impossible position to be in. And it’s wrong any way you cut it.

Insomniac wasn’t “supportive” if they didn’t fire the guy upfront. They were complicit in his behavior until they no longer could be.

What I don’t understand is why you dudes have such desire to defend these nasty fukkers and look for a way to discredit the accusers.

Why are you looking for inconsistencies in her story, and ways to defend The the dude?

That’s on you.

You are clearly on the wrong side of the topic :ufdup:
She shouldn’t have to. Everything about what he did was wrong and he should be fired.

and she should have no fear of repercussions or shame for telling anyone about it.

What I’m saying is at the start she says Insomniac protects sexual predators and that her career was ruined because of this.

But she’s very vague about that part when she gets to it. I can’t even figure out from her wording if she actually reported it. And whether the company throttled her career because she reported the guy.

The guys a dirt bag. I just want to know what Insomniac did to protect him and hurt her.

On scale of bad shyt happening a coworker saying he wants to fukk and stopping when you say no isn’t something I would lose sleep over. It doesn’t make it right. I just want to hear the meat of how this throttled her career.

Did someone at insomniac hush her? Did she report him and they did nothing? Did she report him at all? Who at Insomniac protected him? She didn’t explain the bulk of her initial accusations. Sounds like once they caught him drinking with interns he did get fired. Which is why I’m curious about if she reported it and they ignored her or not.

She did provide an example of harassment which I agree she shouldn’t have to go through with a coworker. I’m not defending the guy. I’m more curious about why it led to her resigning and thought she was going to expose more about insomniac instead of being so vague.

There probably is a culture there at Insomniac promoting this. And I wouldnt doubt them holding her reporting it against her And ruining her a career because of it. I don’t think she lying. I just want to hear the details about why she felt she needed to resign. Her friend was forced to quit? Why and under what circumstance. I’m more curious than anything. I don’t think she’s lying at all.

If she did tell them what he did. And they did nothing and also made it impossible to work there for her. fukk them. I just thought I was gonna hear a less vague explanation.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She shouldn’t have to. Everything about what he did was wrong and he should be fired.

and she should have no fear of repercussions or shame for telling anyone about it.
Fact is, he wasn’t fired and she has those fears because speaking out before has already negatively affected her life.

What I’m saying is at the start she says Insomniac protects sexual predators and that her career was ruined because of this.

But she’s very vague about that part when she gets to it. I can’t even figure out from her wording if she actually reported it. And whether the company throttled her career because she reported the guy.

The guys a dirt bag. I just want to know what Insomniac did to protect him and hurt her.
She didn’t say her career was ruined by insomniac. She said it “could” be ruined by speaking out. And that’s a very real fear. Lots of women and people in general have had their careers ruined by retaliation for speaking out.

She gives examples of him being reported and why she felt her career was throttled. I have no reason to believe she’s lying at this point.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Fact is, he wasn’t fired and she has those fears because speaking out before has already negatively affected her life.

She didn’t say her career was ruined by insomniac. She said it “could” be ruined by speaking out. And that’s a very real fear. Lots of women and people in general have had their careers ruined by retaliation for speaking out.

She gives examples of him being reported and why she felt her career was throttled. I have no reason to believe she’s lying at this point.
I don't think she is either.

It's just all story it's insinuated that Insomniac knew about it and did nothing, and that it put her career in jeopardy and eventually led to her resigning. But when she gets to that it's not clear if Insomniac knew about the incident or not. Then when she says she resigned it's because they forced her friend to quit which came out of nowhere. We don't even know if her resignation is related to this incident by how she explained it or who her friend is and if it's related.

Did she report him? Did Insomniac ignore her report and let him keep working? Did she resign because of the harassment culture? Is her friend being forced to quit related to this culture too? I would wager that yes is probably the answer to those questions. She was just super vague about it.

Also I don't think anyone should have to worry about being sexually harassed at work, or having a coworker friend saying explicit things to you at work ( or out of work) either. It's not acceptable. She said it made her suicidal and I'm assuming just a coworker saying something dirty wouldn't do that, so it was probably a culmination of that and how Insomniac treated her over it

So I am legitimately curious about the Insomniac stuff and wish she got into it more specifically.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't think she is either.

It's just all story it's insinuated that Insomniac knew about it and did nothing, and that it put her career in jeopardy and eventually led to her resigning. But when she gets to that it's not clear if Insomniac knew about the incident or not. Then when she says she resigned it's because they forced her friend to quit which came out of nowhere. We don't even know if her resignation is related to this incident by how she explained it or who her friend is and if it's related.

Did she report him? Did Insomniac ignore her report and let him keep working? Did she resign because of the harassment culture? Is her friend being forced to quit related to this culture too? I would wager that yes is probably the answer to those questions. She was just super vague about it.

Also I don't think anyone should have to worry about being sexually harassed at work, or having a coworker friend saying explicit things to you at work either. It's not acceptable. She said it made her suicidal and I'm assuming just a coworker saying something dirty wouldn't do that, so it was probably a culmination of that and how Insomniac treated her over it

So I am legitimately curious about the Insomniac stuff and wish she got into it more specifically.
Seems you just want to defend insomniac for whatever reason.

She also said plenty of great people work there.

The “insomniac stuff” is the fact that they had the guy or guys on staff and allowed them to harm people. Regardless of the semantics, Insomniac has to answer for their employees.

The only way to fix stuff like this is to hold people accountable from the bottom to the top. The President/CEO of insomniac should feel bad that this happened at his company and he should address it.

Question is, why do you want to defend insomniac so bad?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
People thought that a crew of nerds ment a crew of good guys.
True.

Those nerds are the same racist a$$holes in the comments on every youtube video. Same non p*ssy getting clowns that end up being shooters.

I can't say I'm surprised these companies would be full of low life scumbags preying on women either. Hopefully the exposure weeds them out. I doubt the worst of this has even come out yet.