Every time I see drag kids i think

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
God can kiss my black ass... The way I helped out and treated everyone??? Where the fukk were you when I needed a goddamn blessing?

No offense to the church going folks but whatever religion you rock with can kiss my entire ass

Daps
people who are literally just being themselves.

giphy.gif

invalid

Banned
Daps
im calling the action trash and im not summoning anything, I want people to see whats going on and repent

Have you not learned anything? People don't repent by being lambasted of their sin. That doesn't work. People repent by seeing and experiencing the love of Christ. Try a different method.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Have you not learned anything? People don't repent by being lambasted of their sin. That doesn't work. People repent by seeing and experiencing the love of Christ. Try a different method.
Different strokes for different strokes my method has worked multiple times buddy u gotta hear the bad news before the good nobody gonna take u seriously if you out there preachin easter bunny gospel

invalid

Banned
Daps
Different strokes for different strokes my method has worked multiple times buddy u gotta hear the bad news before the good nobody gonna take u seriously if you out there preachin easter bunny gospel

You sound like a white slave master. It's exactly why people are falling away from the black church en-masse because they're sick of hearing the slave trauma "if you're not going to be obedient, you're going to be disciplined" damnation gospel. Black people are dealing with trauma passed down from slavery in their every day lives, they not trying to compound that with slave trauma handed down to them by the black church.

You may wanna try the easter bunny gospel, ya know, since that was the point of the story of the prodigal son.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's amazing the anti-LGBT zealots are so hateful of other people, that you would pine for the utter destruction of humanity

for people who are literally just being themselves.
The irony of you saying boys pretending to be WOMEN is considered being themselves :russ:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Jesus and God are always wearing dresses or grandma style nighties in any picture I've seen, so what's the issue ?