Every time I see drag kids i think

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
God is completely justified in ethering this whole planet for letting this trash happen

The “why would a loving God punish people for eternity” argument should go out the window every time this happens

maxresdefault.jpg

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
It’s odd but drag isn’t sexual by itself, it’s performance.

What do you think of pageants for little girls?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
white supremacy and anti-black sentiments haven't been addressed on a wide scale and to the extent it continues and is allow to be practice in those communities.

there was no civil rights, pro-black movement within Latin America nor is there any noticeable trend of education reguarding colorism, so it doesn't shock me Julio from Juarez or Estevan from Honduras doesn't like or is outwardly hostile towards black folk, nor does that it excuse it.

but the fact were seeing young people wising up to the multi-generational effects of Colonialism, is a gain worthy of note. Not everybody is going to be your friend, but not everybody hates you either, if that makes sense

even if we just "sent them all back" whether they be from Haiti, the Philippines, India or Mexico, we still would deal with the boot of that very same anti-blackness or enabling of white supremacy because that's how entrenched it is.

There's a reason why people got problems with Cesar Chavez because of his rhetoric towards Mexican migrants, and why certain figureheads of civil rights as of today are studied and critiqued. Because you unravel what was hidden to bring about a larger picture.

and even then, I would never cheer on crushing of humanity.

What's your take on Anti black immigrants?

invalid

Banned
Daps
Call people who bear the image of your very same God, trash brehs.:mjlol:

God pops up in the places where you least expect to find him.

...or whither shall I flee from thy presence?....if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Instead of proclaiming the blessing that comes with rebirth and a renew-ness of life in this Easter season, you summon death and damnation.

Christian brehs. :martin:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
white supremacy and anti-black sentiments haven't been addressed on a wide scale and to the extent it continues and is allow to be practice in those communities.

there was no civil rights, pro-black movement within Latin America nor is there any noticeable trend of education reguarding colorism, so it doesn't shock me Julio from Juarez or Estevan from Honduras doesn't like or is outwardly hostile towards black folk, nor does that it excuse it.

but the fact were seeing young people wising up to the multi-generational effects of Colonialism, is a gain worthy of note. Not everybody is going to be your friend, but not everybody hates you either, if that makes sense

even if we just "sent them all back" whether they be from Haiti, the Philippines, India or Mexico, we still would deal with the boot of that very same anti-blackness or enabling of white supremacy because that's how entrenched it is.

There's a reason why people got problems with Cesar Chavez because of his rhetoric towards Mexican migrants, and why certain figureheads of civil rights as of today are studied and critiqued. Because you unravel what was hidden to bring about a larger picture.

and even then, I would never cheer on crushing of humanity.

Bruh... What was your old username?

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Call people who bear the image of your very same God, trash brehs.:mjlol:

God pops up in the places where you least expect to find him.

...or whither shall I flee from thy presence?....if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Instead of proclaiming the blessing that comes with rebirth and a renew-ness of life in this Easter season, you summon death and damnation.

Christian brehs. :martin:
im calling the action trash and im not summoning anything, I want people to see whats going on and repent