Every since Rakims prime, Hip Hop has had the wrong definition of what the 3rd eye really is..

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great shyt

The antagonism is unnecessary...this isnt a this or that reality, it CAN be both, and beyond.

We can accept ourselves and our position as guests within a system with a hollow presentation of false dynamics (democrats republicans), then we should be able to accept multiple facets among ourselves for ourselves

Everyone doesnt have to be on the exact same wavelength for productive synergy. Too many global examples of this for us to keep bullshytting ourselves in this manner. Start with a deeper observation the american white man yall love obsessing with on this website if you aint following me

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Great shyt

The antagonism is unnecessary...this isnt a this or that reality, it CAN be both, and beyond.

We can accept ourselves and our position as guests within a system with a hollow presentation of false dynamics (democrats republicans), then we should be able to accept multiple facets among ourselves for ourselves

Everyone doesnt have to be on the exact same wavelength for productive synergy. Too many global examples of this for us to keep bullshytting ourselves in this manner. Start with a deeper observation the american white man yall love obsessing with on this website if you aint following me

I'm all for accepting the multiple facets amongst ourselves.

But when you have a god named AMEN who existed before all the 3 current major religions(Judaism, Christianity, Islam) yet all of the 3 current major religions call on AMEN when they end their prayers, it stands out. It makes me wonder, why do the 3 major religions call on the top God of the Ancient Egyptian spiritual system when ending their prayers?

:jbhmm:

Once that comes into the equation it doesnt become about accepting multiple facets but actually acknowledging who or what is the root of these facets?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
giphy.gif

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Yeah but what good is all that Mystical knowledge??

if it can't translate into something TANGIBLE for yourself such as FOOD..CLOTHING..SHELTER

For not only yourself but your Community

you got residents of Flint Michigan who don't have access to clean water...

fathers who can't even be involved on the children's life because of some subjective court order..

black artists getting raped by an exploitive system run by people other than themselves

and a legendary "mystical" rap group (wutang) being PUNKED OUT socially and financially by a young white hedge fund hustler

WE GONNA NEED MORE THAN A THIRD EYE TO RECTIFY OUR ERRORS AS BLACK PEOPLE WORLDWIDE

don't get me wrong I'm all down for the SCIENCES OF SELF

but we got a pay more attention to the Science of Capitalism as opposed to how to manipulate the Third Eye or subscribing to the Flat Earth Theory. :camby:

cause when I read how a group of Poor oppressed Jews and gypsies in Europe put thier resources together which eventually led to the founding of one of the most powerful BANKS in the world

Then I know I we need to REEVALUATE OUR AGENDAS financially. .spiritually and emotionally..

we got too MANY DAMN MINISTERS...GURUS...IMAMS. PROPHETS and MASTERS OF NOTHING!!

WE NEED RESULTS. .NOT IDEALS

On the corner of my block there stood this old man A black immigrant from the land of Sudan

Who used to tell stories to the children in the building

But never had a dollar to keep his pocket filled in

He bombed me cause he knew Deuteronomy, the science of Astronomy

But didn't know the basic principles about economy :ufdup:

Because one would understand he's a manifestation of God and that everything is God, so one is actually ONE with all things of the world.

Op has it almost right but he's wrong on some things.

He's talking about 7 chakras and the 3rd eye being the 2nd chakra.

Asar is the human soul and Heru is the resurrected soul.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but what good is all that Mystical knowledge??

if it can't translate into something TANGIBLE for yourself such as FOOD..CLOTHING..SHELTER

For not only yourself but your Community

you got residents of Flint Michigan who don't have access to clean water...

fathers who can't even be involved on the children's life because of some subjective court order..

black artists getting raped by an exploitive system run by people other than themselves

and a legendary "mystical" rap group (wutang) being PUNKED OUT socially and financially by a young white hedge fund hustler

WE GONNA NEED MORE THAN A THIRD EYE TO RECTIFY OUR ERRORS AS BLACK PEOPLE WORLDWIDE

don't get me wrong I'm all down for the SCIENCES OF SELF

but we got a pay more attention to the Science of Capitalism as opposed to how to manipulate the Third Eye or subscribing to the Flat Earth Theory. :camby:

cause when I read how a group of Poor oppressed Jews and gypsies in Europe put thier resources together which eventually led to the founding of one of the most powerful BANKS in the world

Then I know I we need to REEVALUATE OUR AGENDAS financially. .spiritually and emotionally..

we got too MANY DAMN MINISTERS...GURUS...IMAMS. PROPHETS and MASTERS OF NOTHING!!

WE NEED RESULTS. .NOT IDEALS

On the corner of my block there stood this old man A black immigrant from the land of Sudan

Who used to tell stories to the children in the building

But never had a dollar to keep his pocket filled in

He bombed me cause he knew Deuteronomy, the science of Astronomy

But didn't know the basic principles about economy :ufdup:

Killuminati!!:salute:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
But its not "mystical'...its "metaphoric"

Now u just spoke about what we "need" but keep game.

When Black people ran the world...The Tree Of Life was their foundation.

djoser6.jpg

180px-Mentuhotep_Seated.jpg

1002-tut-08.jpg

ramesses_bust_detail.jpg

The Tree Of Life had Black folks running things for over 3000 years homie......The Tree Of Life was all we knew when we were running the show. All those things you mentioned we had in abundance when The Tree Of Life was the foundation.
3k years is just a blink in history.

that was a Fraction of knowledge... but the true knowledge allowed us to create the worlds societies, populate the planet and rule for millions... That 3k of only using partial knowledge led to our eventual downfall and the rise of White Society.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
3k years is just a blink in history.

that was a Fraction of knowledge... but the true knowledge allowed us to create the worlds societies, populate the planet and rule for millions... That 3k of only using partial knowledge led to our eventual downfall and the rise of White Society.

Racists will say "well what happened? why did ya'll fall?"

Bobby Hemmit broke that all down when he said whites began to rule because the world is dying and we are in the last cycle. We ruled when we were full of life and now the world is dying so those close to death are ruling. The sad part of all that is that Bobby explains that there will be no restoration....we will never go back to rule because the world is dying. the next phase is death and us trying to restore any idea of restoring rule is a false illusion that we shouldnt be chasing.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Racists will say "well what happened? why did ya'll fall?"

Bobby Hemmit broke that all down when he said whites began to rule because the world is dying and we are in the last cycle. We ruled when we were full of life and now the world is dying so those close to death are ruling. The sad part of all that is that Bobby explains that there will be no restoration....we will never go back to rule because the world is dying. the next phase is death and us trying to restore any idea of restoring rule is a false illusion that we shouldnt be chasing.
Sounds like that nikka is defeated and just gave up:francis:

We've only been down for like 600 years.... The entire world flipped in that time and could flip back in 100

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like that nikka is defeated and just gave up:francis:

We've only been down for like 600 years.... The entire world flipped in that time and could flip back in 100

Mind you this is the same guy who passed on being on the original Hidden Colors and had Tariq Nasheed on some "man I really wanted him in the documentary" shyt. Now I dont qualify to say I can see into other realms but I do know this guy studies astrology and history and a bunch of other shyt to draw his conclusions and he's way more informed on such matters then I am.

But let me put you on instead of just giving you descriptions...Here's the video were he speaks on it. Give it a listen, its under 4 minutes.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Mind you this is the same guy who passed on being on the original Hidden Colors and had Tariq Nasheed on some "man I really wanted him in the documentary" shyt. Now I dont qualify to say I can see into other realms but I do know this guy studies astrology and history and a bunch of other shyt to draw his conclusions and he's way more informed on such matters then I am.

But let me put you on instead of just giving you descriptions...Here's the video were he speaks on it. Give it a listen, its under 4 minutes.

I like his pov actually.
Its not too implausible that we simply ran our course.
Especially his point that while slavery existed, colonization didn't happen til years later.

I can say thats what i think happened. Because we don't know the future... If the western nations fall , then that would just show cycled, not that we deteriorated socially.