Every since Rakims prime, Hip Hop has had the wrong definition of what the 3rd eye really is..

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude....again. You keep responding based on the small info I gave you. You obviously arent familiar with the Metu Neter like poster @Hannibal Fox is......The absence of everything is at the subjective sphere 0 which is AMEN. Ausar/Osirus is the Sphere 1 which is objective. I would break it all down to you but you arent building...u are just coming in here disagreeing with something u have no knowledge of.
Of Egypt is brought up breh rushes in all insecure of his peoples accomplishments. Very very strange behavior.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because when I asked you how can we apply these "ANCIENT PHILOSOPHICAL IDEALS" to the Realities of TODAY...

U HAD NO ANSWER :manny:

You keep talking about WHAT WE HAD...WHAT WE DID...WHO WE WERE..

Instead of what we can do NOW to empower ourselves

FINANCIALLY...SOCIALLY and EMOTIONALLY. ..

1. In all honesty u did go off topic with your first rant. The topic was the misinterpretation of the 3rd eye by rappers and your rant didn't build on that at all. U went left talking about black empowerment. Black empowerment and rappers misrepresenting the 3rd eye are two different topics.

2. I don't believe your black empowerment rant because a while back I gave u the invite to build in reality and u declined. I even offered to exchange numbers and u weren't with it. Building in real life is a short step to networking in reality yet u didn't want to do that. I don't do empty Online revolutions , either u networking or u BULLshytTIN. U seriously would prefer me writing some empty bullshyt like these coli militants then exchanging numbers? That's what u prefer, seriously?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Dude....again. You keep responding based on the small info I gave you. You obviously arent familiar with the Metu Neter like poster @Hannibal Fox is......The absence of everything is at the subjective sphere 0 which is AMEN. Ausar/Osirus is the Sphere 1 which is objective. I would break it all down to you but you arent building...u are just coming in here disagreeing with something u have no knowledge of.

All that ausar amen stuff is cool, I'm just saying your description of nirvana is wrong.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Of Egypt is brought up breh rushes in all insecure of his peoples accomplishments. Very very strange behavior.

Actually, I believe there are some similarities between, for example, MAAT and TAO. I was only commenting on Buddhism because there are a lot of misconceptions about what Buddhism really is. People try to lump it in with other spiritual systems when it's actually the antithesis of spirituality. It expressly denies that there is any type of essence to reality, so concepts like self, soul, and divinity have no play within the context of how Buddhists characterize the supreme position or realization. There is a reason why Buddhism is considered an atheistic philosophy, we can't say the same about Egyptian belief, based on what we know, especially when it comes to the afterlife. The metaphysics are incompatible with each other.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All that ausar amen stuff is cool, I'm just saying your description of nirvana is wrong.

Not my words tho....

Accoring to history, the Tree Of Life existed thousands of years before Bhuddism.

After the Hellenization of African culture everything got remixed. What you refer to as "nirvana" is a remix of Ausar.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not my words tho....

Accoring to history, the Tree Of Life existed thousands of years before Bhuddism.

After the Hellenization of African culture everything got remixed. What you refer to as "nirvana" is a remix of Ausar.

This is always the excuse. Either way you're presenting a poor and flawed argument.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
2. I don't believe your black empowerment rant because a while back I gave u the invite to build in reality and u declined. I even offered to exchange numbers and u weren't with it. Building in real life is a short step to networking in reality yet u didn't want to do that. I don't do empty Online revolutions , either u networking or u BULLshytTIN. U seriously would prefer me writing some empty bullshyt like these coli militants then exchanging numbers? That's what u prefer, seriously?

:gladbron:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
I think alot of people get a distaste for these things because they can't see the immediate tangible results:ehh:

Not realising that you are naturally helping yourself by understanding within. All is mind. Nothing absolutely nothing comes into existence without the thought preceding it.

To those rambling about tangible results we need them now! Now! Now!

I sympathize with their intentions.
But like anyone who drawns. How people drawn is they panic:sadcam: began flaying their arms eraddictly dispersing water and drawn where as if they were calm and understood the body naturally floats they'd be ok. Preserving peace of mind and the physical body:troll:

There is a reason why language and dialogue is loaded, they compound negative thoughts and enrgy within someone. So a person of European origins listening to hiphop will have different results than a person of African origins.

A person taking the stairs to the fifteenth floor will still get there but the person taking the elevator will get there faster and more comfortably.

Lastly one has to check attachment to material things.

And "karma" use term loosely doesn't change over night.:yeshrug:

You order thirty pizza to get delivered to your home.
at the last minute right before they arrive you have a change of heart you no longer want them:stopitslime:

Well its too late now they're at the door. You have to pay for what you've ordered.

The universe works the same way.
can't start studying becoming enlightened and then tomorrow when you're still dealing with the same shyt you've been dealing with give up thinking it's not working. It is you still must recompense with what you've already put in motion.

The music entertainment industry the news with all the bogus and real stories about black people in the hood each day they're doing everything in their power to keep that in motion.

These things work whether you understand them or not:francis:

Many things in the Holy books Will point things out to you

Your Chakras how the profits. Co relate to them Moses the throat Chakra that's why he was mouth piece to Pharoah David heart Chakra etc etc

The temple itself is outlayed like the physical body

Christ was killed skull of Golgatha
that's in your head

Things in books aren't to be taken literally

Josephs colorful coat given to him represents the Chakras

The woman in revelation with 12 stars around her head

Revelation 12 throwns around lake

These are 12 pairs of cranial nerves in your brain

Your pineal gland rests in the center

The myths of the genie in the bottle granting all your wishes

That's pineal gland your genie or ineer genius

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is always the excuse. Either way you're presenting a poor and flawed argument.

Naa...u just in denial

The original story of the immaculate conception goes like this.... Isis finds Osirus' chopped up body, puts it back together and then makes his dikk hard with magic. Using this dead mans hard dikk she concieved a child named Horus.

Now the current popular version of the Immaculate Conception story says an angel meets Mary and tells her she will bear a child who will be the son of God and he will be named Jesus.

You are the guy who refuses to accept the original story where the latter version came from.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think alot of people get a distaste for these things because they can't see the immediate tangible results:ehh:

Not realising that you are naturally helping yourself by understanding within. All is mind. Nothing absolutely nothing comes into existence without the thought preceding it.

To those rambling about tangible results we need them now! Now! Now!

I sympathize with their intentions.
But like anyone who drawns. How people drawn is they panic:sadcam: began flaying their arms eraddictly dispersing water and drawn where as if they were calm and understood the body naturally floats they'd be ok. Preserving peace of mind and the physical body:troll:

There is a reason why language and dialogue is loaded, they compound negative thoughts and enrgy within someone. So a person of European origins listening to hiphop will have different results than a person of African origins.

A person taking the stairs to the fifteenth floor will still get there but the person taking the elevator will get there faster and more comfortably.

Lastly one has to check attachment to material things.

And "karma" use term loosely doesn't change over night.:yeshrug:

You order thirty pizza to get delivered to your home.
at the last minute right before they arrive you have a change of heart you no longer want them:stopitslime:

Well its too late now they're at the door. You have to pay for what you've ordered.

The universe works the same way.
can't start studying becoming enlightened and then tomorrow when you're still dealing with the same shyt you've been dealing with give up thinking it's not working. It is you still must recompense with what you've already put in motion.

The music entertainment industry the news with all the bogus and real stories about black people in the hood each day they're doing everything in their power to keep that in motion.

These things work whether you understand them or not:francis:

Many things in the Holy books Will point things out to you

Your Chakras how the profits. Co relate to them Moses the throat Chakra that's why he was mouth piece to Pharoah David heart Chakra etc etc

The temple itself is outlayed like the physical body

Christ was killed skull of Golgatha
that's in your head

Things in books aren't to be taken literally

Josephs colorful coat given to him represents the Chakras

The woman in revelation with 12 stars around her head

Revelation 12 throwns around lake

These are 12 pairs of cranial nerves in your brain

Your pineal gland rests in the center

The myths of the genie in the bottle granting all your wishes

That's pineal gland your genie or ineer genius

:ehh:

Cool anology

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@The HONORABLE SKJ you stated that we need to REEVALUATE OUR AGENDAS financially. .spiritually and emotionally..

well wouldnt researching how Black folks actually had hundreds of years of peace and prosperity be a start??

katt-uhh-no.gif

I knew @The HONORABLE SKJ was full of shyt when he made this statement. Why? because even Tariq Nasheed says that its important to study our African history so we dont repeat the mistakes that caused our downfall.

:ohhh:

@5:03 Tariq says specifically "We need to know our history so we can know where we went wrong. ":whew:

I said it...Then Tariq says it but Honorable Ski says otherwise :heh: