Every Black Atheist Has This EXACT Personality

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Believe in nonsensical fairy tales in 2023 brehs :mjlol:

You see whats funny about this statement is the Bible actually makes it clear about how our faith and proximity to the word can be looked at as one of insanity

Ya’ll actually think ya’ll be saying something when you trout this line out :mjlol:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
You see whats funny about this statement is the Bible actually makes it clear about how our faith and proximity to the word can be looked at as one of insanity

Ya’ll actually think ya’ll be saying something when you trout this line out :mjlol:
"we sound crazy because the book said we supposed to sound crazy"

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps

The bolded isn't any different than early civilizations saying stuff like, "Give me a herd of cattle or the volcano god will rip your dikk off" or cults claiming everyone else is just crazy and wrong, it's built on making followers scared and making society look like a bad alternative

Organized religion has been used to sustain hierarchies since time immemorial, the jews were absolutely not egalitarian in the bible days

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Not very Christlike to be seeking to antagonize others like this on a Sunday morning. Do better.

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.

Ecclesiastes 3:8

The bolded isn't any different than early civilizations saying stuff like, "Give me a herd of cattle or the volcano god will rip your dikk off" or cults claiming everyone else is just crazy and wrong, it's built on making followers scared and making society look like a bad alternative

Organized religion has been used to sustain hierarchies since time immemorial, the jews were absolutely not egalitarian in the bible days

And

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
As someone who born in the bible belt its funny as fukk seeing dudes act like atheists are the ones who push their beliefs on people the most.

Not anti theist as i believe there are positives to religion, but when they start acting like their way is the only way is when i started getting annoyed.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Act like they saying something when really they’re just an attention seeking, whiny, coddled little bytch :mjlol:

serious-afro-american-man-looking-at-reflection-in-mirror-2D8H6MW.jpg

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.

Ecclesiastes 3:8

And

:mjlol:

Y'all just be pulling random quotes from the bible to justify shyt y'all do in the real world.
That's dealing with Solomon trying to find the meaning of life in things.
What that got to do with you?!

Imagine a breh walking the beach tryna understand the meaning of life for him, and I end up basing my life on his thoughts
:dahell:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
"How can I wake up this fine Sunday morning to hate a person who looks like me?"

That is what I get from this thread. If your belief system is fine by you, then ok. Going on a Witch Hunt for Black people who do not believe what you believe is some low key self-hatred BS in my opinion. You literally searched for a reason to spread hatred on others who look like you on a day you are suppose to be worshipping your Savior (if you are a protestant).