Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:picard: how dare you!

I fukking love jville.....had my first threesome there.....had the best blowjob there.....ate at ruth chris and balled the fukk out right on the river front landings...saw the best professional boxing match.....best comedy show....my best mixtapes....and dancehall cds..best nightclub experience....best shopping I ever did....

When I was away up north....I came back specifically to buy property nearby it on off I95

DUVAL IS MY WAKANDA!
:ohlawd:

Step your life game up. This place sucks. Does have a lot of hoes dirty bytches but they all swallow

Crimson_Dynamo

All Star
Daps
Also PATERSON NJ. I grew up there and I recently went back to see family. Place is the new Detroit but full of Puerto Ricans.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Step your life game up. This place sucks. Does have a lot of hoes dirty bytches but they all swallow

My life game is alot better than the choices you making with your stable of Dirty byatches who swallow
:umad:

As I've said I've had great times there unlike yourself mainly cause i got Money and Assets.....

Jville as Katt Williams says has a nice side for those who prefer luxury....

Like the Town Center mall or the 5 star hotel I frequent on the Landings whenever I stay a long weekend

So I can't relate to your struggles on the westside.......

I own property about an hour and a half from Duval

If you get ur mind right and change ur NEGATIVE ATTITUDE I might offer u some shelter
:manny:

In the meantime your up Resume and cert skills up or go Kill Yourself ....

You Underachieving Fukk N1gga
:myman:

Last edited:
Daps
New Orleans. Now, some of you sensitive nikkas ain't gonna like this but it is what it is :manny:.

I've never experienced a worse, sudden onset depression in my life. From the moment I touched down - after damn near a year of being hyped about the trip, up to and including on the flight there - I felt low as hell. My first time there I spent the first 3.5 days of my trip holed up in my hotel room, only venturing out to get food or go drinking after 11pm. The whole energy was awful.
explain? What were the people like though? Or was it something in the air?

Daps
New Orleans. Now, some of you sensitive nikkas ain't gonna like this but it is what it is :manny:.

I've never experienced a worse, sudden onset depression in my life. From the moment I touched down - after damn near a year of being hyped about the trip, up to and including on the flight there - I felt low as hell. My first time there I spent the first 3.5 days of my trip holed up in my hotel room, only venturing out to get food or go drinking after 11pm. The whole energy was awful.

Last edited:

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
My hometown Benton Harbor. That place is so dark and depressing. Lot of bad energy there. I used to think it was cuz of the weather, but even on a nice summer day there's this undercurrent of sadness depression and :demonic: One of my cousins was killed in a double murder last week along with his step brother.

A lot of folks die young there. Don't even have to be murder related. Bad health cuz of drugs, alcohol, or obesity, freak accidents. Went out to my grandfather's grave and couldn't believe the dates on the headstones and markers in his section. My grandfather and another cat that served in WW2 were the oldest people there. Everybody else were in their fifties or younger.

My ex is from there so I spent a great deal of time there summer 2014 & the vibe was just depressing fr. She had a cousin killed years ago there & then his oldest brother got mudrdered last year :mjcry: I was coo with dude so that kinda fukked me up cuz I knew how close she was to him.

Delete this post plz.

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
My life game is alot better than the choices you making with your stable of Dirty byatches who swallow
:umad:

As I've said I've had great times there unlike yourself mainly cause i got Money and Assets.....

Jville as Katt Williams says has a nice side for those who prefer luxury....

Like the Town Center mall or the 5 star hotel I frequent on the Landings whenever I stay a long weekend

So I can't relate to your struggles on the westside.......

I own property about an hour and a half from Duval

If you get ur mind right and change ur NEGATIVE ATTITUDE I might offer u some shelter
:manny:

In the meantime your up Resume and cert skills up or go Kill Yourself ....

You Underachieving Fukk N1gga
:myman:

But I don't live on the westside :dwillhuh:

The landing is an empty desolete waste of real estate. Aint nothing down there dude. Nobody vacations to jax unless you living in the shyt of the shyt. You just playing yourself :umad:

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
My hometown Benton Harbor. That place is so dark and depressing. Lot of bad energy there. I used to think it was cuz of the weather, but even on a nice summer day there's this undercurrent of sadness depression and :demonic: One of my cousins was killed in a double murder last week along with his step brother.

A lot of folks die young there. Don't even have to be murder related. Bad health cuz of drugs, alcohol, or obesity, freak accidents. Went out to my grandfather's grave and couldn't believe the dates on the headstones and markers in his section. My grandfather and another cat that served in WW2 were the oldest people there. Everybody else were in their fifties or younger.

My ex is from there so I spent a great deal of time there summer 2014 & the vibe was just depressing fr. She had a cousin that was killed years ago there & then his oldest brother got mudered last year :mjcry: I was coo with dude so that kinda fukked me up especially knowin how close she was to him. One of the main reasons i wish things would’ve worked out with her is so she wouldn’t have had to go back there honestly.

Last edited: