Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

Crimson_Dynamo

All Star
Daps
Place is spooky.Outside of the Masters golf course not much pops off down there.Has a :mjpls: feel
This place was voted 3rd most depressing place to live. No jobs, no activities, schools suck, poverty all around and we have a three hate groups here that are growing (identity Europa, 3%, and american rennaisance). Anyone that comes up immediately leaves. Only place worst than this is columbus.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
This place was voted 3rd most depressing place to live. No jobs, no activities, schools suck, poverty all around and we have a three hate groups here that are growing (identity Europa, 3%, and american rennaisance). Anyone that comes up immediately leaves. Only place worst than this is columbus.
:picard: I didn't know it was that bad.Damn

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
But I don't live on the westside :dwillhuh:

The landing is an empty desolete waste of real estate. Aint nothing down there dude. Nobody vacations to jax unless you living in the shyt of the shyt. You just playing yourself :umad:

But this thread is about places PEOPLE VISITED

Yet You just admitted you live in Jville right?

So your miserable LIVING THERE?

Why not MOVE?

Oh I forgot your miserably BROKE
:lolbron:

And you can't fathom vacationing in Jville...

Cause u too busy struggling.....

It's alright ..it will be okay

I'm thinking about hosting some Coli brehs over for a business get together once I close the deal on this timeshare by jaxsonville beach

PM me......u should come thru and soak up some game....
:manny:

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
My ex is from there so I spent a great deal of time there summer 2014 & the vibe was just depressing fr. She had a cousin killed years ago there & then his oldest brother got mudrdered last year :mjcry: I was coo with dude so that kinda fukked me up especially knowin how close she was to him. One of the main reasons i wish things would’ve worked out with her is so she wouldn’t have had to go back there honestly.
I just go back for reunions and to visit family down there. There's no reason for anyone to live there.

Daps
It would be interesting if it were true. It’s pretty diverse and a nice area so that’s why I moved there. If you want only white people you’d have to go to the beaches and I’m sure you know that.
how are you gonna tell me about a city i grew up in, and damn near my entire families still there.. :why:

there aint no Black folks living in no damn Deerwood.. its a gated community, owned by Rich White folks.. :skip:

Baymeadows, is basically the business park that surrounds it.. and, its not diverse whatsoever.. go to any part of Jacksonville, and folks will tell you Baymeadows & especially Deerwod- is where White folks stay.. this is very common knowledge in Jacksonville..

Baymeadows is where that racist White dude, shot Jordan Davis.. and, you in here saying thats where you find it more pleasant, is laughable..

I stepped foot in First Baptist for the first time last year and their facilities are really crappy. They don’t maintain and take care of any of their buildings. That further proves the point that they bought everything up to be spiteful. They don’t even pour into Jacksonville like the Weaver family or some other national charitable organization. First Baptist is disgusting, but what do we expect from old, conservative Christians.

Is there a Jacksonville/Duval County thread on here?
The Weavers are part of First Baptist.. :what:

not only that, they havent poured nearly as much money into the city, as First Baptist.. well.. they bought a historically Black High School.. turned it into condos, and tried to buy all the Black families houses surrounding the neighborhood to get them out and help gentrify Riverside..

im starting to believe you aint even from Jacksonville, because you saying some really off the wall sh!t up in here.. :patrice:

Daps
:picard: how dare you!

I fukking love jville.....had my first threesome there.....had the best blowjob there.....ate at ruth chris and balled the fukk out right on the river front landings...saw the best professional boxing match.....best comedy show....my best mixtapes....and dancehall cds..best nightclub experience....best shopping I ever did....

When I was away up north....I came back specifically to buy property nearby it on off I95

DUVAL IS MY WAKANDA!
:ohlawd:
breh.. these cats are really tripping on Duval.. then again, im starting to think maybe they the ones who are really dreadful, and have that bad energy.. :patrice:

damn.. all this Jacksonville talk make me want a plate of Blues Diner.. :whoo:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
breh.. these cats are really tripping on Duval.. then again, im starting to think maybe they the ones who are really dreadful, and have that bad energy.. :patrice:

damn.. all this Jacksonville talk make me want a plate of Blues Diner.. :whoo:

as an OG said....

Its not the environment..ITS YOU

these cats would be miserable anywhere...

They are Toxic people..

And no change of location can help them..

Maybe I'm just blind to A lot of "crap" they see or maybe I'm just to busy enjoying life to even worry....

Hell I love the weather so much in Duval so much the way that breeze.comes off the Atlantic unto the St Johns river harbour When the sunsets is just :ohlawd:

Two weekends ago i took my son to Dave n Bustas and had a ball..

Its springtime too

Duval is beautiful in the spring

All the shows at Metropolitan park

And pretty soon it Will be time for the Soul food festival ...

So much activity ......

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
But this thread is about places PEOPLE VISITED

Yet You just admitted you live in Jville right?

So your miserable LIVING THERE?

Why not MOVE?

Oh I forgot your miserably BROKE
:lolbron:

And you can't fathom vacationing in Jville...

Cause u too busy struggling.....

It's alright ..it will be okay

I'm thinking about hosting some Coli brehs over for a business get together once I close the deal on this timeshare by jaxsonville beach

PM me......u should come thru and soak up some game....
:manny:
You sound like a fucc nikka

I hope somebody rob you

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Driving through Utah is some scary shyt. Once had to stop in one of those one off towns to get gas on the way to vegas and all i could think of was that I'm prolly the first black person this town of mormons would see irl (it was also night RIP) and they would kill me and my homies and leave us in one of these fukking canyons and we'd never be heard from again. Luckily the place was dead empty...at 9 pm. we got our gas, smoked a J and dipped. was spooky as shyt.

Catz

Rookie
Daps
how are you gonna tell me about a city i grew up in, and damn near my entire families still there.. :why:

there aint no Black folks living in no damn Deerwood.. its a gated community, owned by Rich White folks.. :skip:

Baymeadows, is basically the business park that surrounds it.. and, its not diverse whatsoever.. go to any part of Jacksonville, and folks will tell you Baymeadows & especially Deerwod- is where White folks stay.. this is very common knowledge in Jacksonville..

Baymeadows is where that racist White dude, shot Jordan Davis.. and, you in here saying thats where you find it more pleasant, is laughable..

The Weavers are part of First Baptist.. :what:

not only that, they havent poured nearly as much money into the city, as First Baptist.. well.. they bought a historically Black High School.. turned it into condos, and tried to buy all the Black families houses surrounding the neighborhood to get them out and help gentrify Riverside..

im starting to believe you aint even from Jacksonville, because you saying some really off the wall sh!t up in here.. :patrice:

Ok, yikes. So what do I make of the neighbors on my block who are all black and Hispanic and live in this area? You grew up here but I currently live here and have for awhile, things change. To say Baymeadows is the business park is strange when it’s name of the main road traveling through this area. Deerwood Business Park, perhaps?

Michael Dunn was traveling through from Satellite Beach and that unfortunate incident just so happen to take place here. Jordan Davis and his friends lived in the area, not Michael Dunn. But go ahead and add that incident to your inaccurate bias about the area, too.

Finally, the Weavers are not apart of First Baptist. Baptist Medical Center sure, but not First Baptist. So you would rather the historically black junior high school sit vacant for additional 15 years just like the eye sore that is Public School Number 4 off of 95?

Certain parts of Jacksonville have changed for the better from when you grew up here.

Daps
Ok, yikes. So what do I make of the neighbors on my block who are all black and Hispanic and live in this area? You grew up here but I currently live here and have for awhile, things change. To say Baymeadows is the business park is strange when it’s name of the main road traveling through this area. Deerwood Business Park, perhaps?

Michael Dunn was traveling through from Satellite Beach and that unfortunate incident just so happen to take place here. Jordan Davis and his friends lived in the area, not Michael Dunn. But go ahead and add that incident to your inaccurate bias about the area, too.

Finally, the Weavers are not apart of First Baptist. Baptist Medical Center sure, but not First Baptist. So you would rather the historically black junior high school sit vacant for additional 15 years just like the eye sore that is Public School Number 4 off of 95?

Certain parts of Jacksonville have changed for the better from when you grew up here.
im there a few times a year.. i know what the hell im talking about..

Deerwood, is in Baymeadows proper.. Baymeadows, is mainly businesses.. the majority of people that live in Baymeadows.. especially Deerwood- are White people.. Deerwood is a gated community, so if you find it "pleasurable".. you were around mainly rich White folks.. to even argue something so stupid, is laughable..

and, the Weavers are apart of First Baptist.. my Mother works at Baptist Medical, where they donate to.. how the hell you gonna tell me about a place i grew up at, and got ties all across the city..

:gucci:

and, you dont even know what school im talking about.. just the fact they tried to take Black families out of the houses in the surrounding blocks theyve spent decades in, says enough in itself..

cant belive somebody trying to tall me about my city.. what a fukkin joke.. :laff: :laff: :laff: