Ever went to a city or location where you felt bad energy or dreadful feeling?

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Lower Manhattan (Can’t say all of NYC)...Just got back from a month long stay and beyond the shytty food, terrible weather, shady characters, and obvious greedy b*stards, after the first few days, I low key was lookin for a reason to fukk someone up on the subway cause the energy there makes you feel :demonic:

Catz

Rookie
Daps
im there a few times a year.. i know what the hell im talking about..

Deerwood, is in Baymeadows proper.. Baymeadows, is mainly businesses.. the majority of people that live in Baymeadows.. especially Deerwood- are White people.. Deerwood is a gated community, so if you find it "pleasurable".. you were around mainly rich White folks.. to even argue something so stupid, is laughable..

and, the Weavers are apart of First Baptist.. my Mother works at Baptist Medical, where they donate to.. how the hell you gonna tell me about a place i grew up at, and got ties all across the city..

:gucci:

and, you dont even know what school im talking about.. just the fact they tried to take Black families out of the houses in the surrounding blocks theyve spent decades in, says enough in itself..

cant belive somebody trying to tall me about my city.. what a fukkin joke..

Visiting versus actually living here is debatable now? I'm amused that you can tell me about what I live an see daily. If not the John Gorrie school then what other school could it possibly be? Going back to what I said about the Weavers doing for Jacksonville: The Weavers donating to First Baptist makes them solely synonymous with First Baptist? The Weavers give and donate so much throughout Jacksonville that's why I mentioned them in the first place. Yet you're stuck on them donating to a church that we all agree sucks, sorry that's triggering for you.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I've never felt dread, but it think we've all been places that looked ghetto and run down and you just don't want to be in that kind of environment.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
My mom described feeling very anxious and worried while visiting an old place that used to be a plantation. How can we get over slavery and jim crow when our ancestors keep calling out to us in anguish? I know that's superstitious, but i believe there are spirits or whatever you want to call them. Maybe another dimension crashing into this one. Too many people have experienced these things to just disregard them.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
West Baltimore right off of the highway after dark. Something most definitely didn't feel right about that area so got my ass back on I95. North.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
My life game is alot better than the choices you making with your stable of Dirty byatches who swallow
:umad:

As I've said I've had great times there unlike yourself mainly cause i got Money and Assets.....

Jville as Katt Williams says has a nice side for those who prefer luxury....

Like the Town Center mall or the 5 star hotel I frequent on the Landings whenever I stay a long weekend

So I can't relate to your struggles on the westside.......

I own property about an hour and a half from Duval

If you get ur mind right and change ur NEGATIVE ATTITUDE I might offer u some shelter
:manny:

In the meantime your up Resume and cert skills up or go Kill Yourself ....

You Underachieving Fukk N1gga

:myman:
The disrespect...:picard::picard:

The tough love :ohhh:

thecoli.com

:wow:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Visited my mom's birthplace last December. Colon, Panama

news_20140519_barnard-lecture_teaser-worldbank2.jpg

panama_colon_3.jpg

panama015.jpg

researchers-seek-sustainable-ways-improve-conditions-worlds-poor

imgres

I was there (Panama) a few years ago walking in a place called Casco Viejo and I ventured too far into a shyt area, not sure where I was but I saw a taxi and told him to get me the fukk out of there..

Here in California parts of Bakersfield, just seems like meth central and negative, they say even the air isnt safe to breathe