Ever Walk Past an Old White Woman (60 +) with her White Husband

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:clap:

basically. Although I wouldn't come online braggin' about 60 year old white women checkin' me out, but that's just me.

I think all women want attractive men, just like all men want attractive women. I don't think 95% of white women want to f*ck the average black guy, but a black male model, for sure, just like I'm sure 95% of black men would f*ck a tanned svelte Swedish swimsuit model, despite claiming to like bit titties and a fat azz. All girls are like other girls, just like all guys are like other guys, when prejudices are removed. Of course most white women would like a 6'2" ripped black dude, because he is 6'2" and ripped, not just because he is black. If you think 95% of white women would bang some Carl Winslow type dude, you wrong buddy. And can we talk about hot black/latina women? All nikkaz wanna talk about is white, lightskinned, and how these kind of girls are unattainable, self-hating, prejudiced, etc.

most white men are :flabbynsick:

most black men are :jawalrus:

so, considering most black men are physically superior to their white counterparts, it follows that white women are more attracted to black men than white men.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
truth.

if you're an attractive, well-groomed, articulate man, the majority of white women WILL want you -- even if they don't outright admit it. you can sense them looking at you every fukking minute you're in their presence.

a lot of dusty, self-hating nikkas on this forum.

fixed. Most men, aren't well-groomed, attractive, and articulate, just like most chicks aren't 36-24-36, studying law, and willing to split the bill with you on a date. And yes, a lot of dusty, self-hating nikkas for sure on this forum, it seems they came over from SOHH