Reppin
Auburn, AL
no homo

image%5B11%5D.png

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lol you clowns saying white women don't like black men. Most black men don't even want white girls. You clowns have low self esteem

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
you're crazy. most white women are attracted to black men. fact.

Most facts can be backed up by some sort of evidence/accurate stats....can we see that, please :snoop:

Dudes really think all white women would give them the p*ssy....not even taking into account the racist ones...and you know there are a good number of those

Last edited by a moderator:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Ya'll always checking for white girls...

This place is so full of c00nery at times. :smh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
nikkas need to stop believing this myth that black dudes are the most coveted men on earth. We need to get our money and power up first before that ever happens and even then, who gives a fukk what a white bytch thinks of black men?

:clap:

my nikkaz why so serious..

If you're an attractive black man this has happened to you on more than one occasion

bdto3o.jpg

basically. Although I wouldn't come online braggin' about 60 year old white women checkin' me out, but that's just me.

95% of white women are not into YALL.. Stop projecting your low self esteem on other people. Its always a ugly/low self esteem ngga talkin that jive. Dudes got dissed by Kattie Buckenmeyer in the 3rd grade , ain't been right since. Black men are the most coveted/desired men on earth , if you believe otherwise you're probably not black. nikkas on here speaking speculatively about shyt that people actually live. When ever someone utters the word "white" , the usual brigade come storming in with their usual responses. All white women don't want black men , all black men don't want white women.. But if you believe 95% don't want black men you're either crazy , white , or never had any real conversation/interaction with other races of women.

I think all women want attractive men, just like all men want attractive women. I don't think 95% of white women want to f*ck the average black guy, but a black male model, for sure, just like I'm sure 95% of black men would f*ck a tanned svelte Swedish swimsuit model, despite claiming to like bit titties and a fat azz. All girls are like other girls, just like all guys are like other guys, when prejudices are removed. Of course most white women would like a 6'2" ripped black dude, because he is 6'2" and ripped, not just because he is black. If you think 95% of white women would bang some Carl Winslow type dude, you wrong buddy. And can we talk about hot black/latina women? All nikkaz wanna talk about is white, lightskinned, and how these kind of girls are unattainable, self-hating, prejudiced, etc.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
95% of white women are not into YALL.. Stop projecting your low self esteem on other people. Its always a ugly/low self esteem ngga talkin that jive. Dudes got dissed by Kattie Buckenmeyer in the 3rd grade , ain't been right since. Black men are the most coveted/desired men on earth , if you believe otherwise you're probably not black. nikkas on here speaking speculatively about shyt that people actually live. When ever someone utters the word "white" , the usual brigade come storming in with their usual responses. All white women don't want black men , all black men don't want white women.. But if you believe 95% don't want black men you're either crazy , white , or never had any real conversation/interaction with other races of women.

truth.

if you're an attractive, well-groomed, articulate black man, the majority of white women WILL want you -- even if they don't outright admit it. you can sense them looking at you every fukking minute you're in their presence.

a lot of dusty, self-hating nikkas on this forum.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most facts can be backed up by some sort of evidence/accurate stats....can we see that, please :snoop:

Dudes really think all white women would give them the p*ssy....not even taking into account the racist ones...and you know there are a good number of those

adebisi - YouTube

call it an experiential observation. most white women i come into contact with (80-90%) make their attraction to me known, through eye contact and other nuanced behavioral responses to my blackness.