Ever Walk Past an Old White Woman (60 +) with her White Husband

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I swear some of you guys... :snoop:

u aint live til u knock down a senior citizens lathered up in icy hot n ben gay...n still got epson salt in between their toes...

tumblr_m3k5sueZCY1qbx51ho1_250.gif

nikka tryin to get in these hoes will...fukk wha u tombout:smugdraper:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
my nikkaz why so serious..

If you're an attractive black man this has happened to you on more than one occasion

bdto3o.jpg

Not quite the same, but some 50+ white woman asked me to take part in some cuckold shyt while her husband watches. Old CACs creep the hell outta me man. :huhldup:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Not quite the same, but some 50+ white woman asked me to take part in some cuckold shyt while her husband watches. Old CACs creep the hell outta me man. :huhldup:

the other day I got chopped on the street by a well dressed older white gentleman with a flamboyant lisp and white socks

I contemplated telling him I'll give him my nubmber for a 100 dollars

YOU DONT WORK YOU DONT EAT YOU DONT GRIND YOU DONT SHINE :russ:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
the other day I got chopped on the street by a well dressed older white gentleman with a flamboyant lisp and white socks

I contemplated telling him I'll give him my nubmber for a 100 dollars

YOU DONT WORK YOU DONT EAT YOU DONT GRIND YOU DONT SHINE :russ:

Herbert the Pervert from Family Guy is the first person that came to mind when reading this. :laugh:
41592_70777160511_4457243_n.jpg

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:russ:..........this nikka knows the deal.....

when i was in school in oregon...i notice this shyt..

im lookin 4 the sistas...

but the oreos was everywhere...then when i traveled down to seattle/tacoma area

got downtown seattle..near pacific place

tumblr_m0qkm9cn1Q1qlzlgo.gif

ud think it was easter...

then i got to uw....ethiopians galore..

seattle is my 3rd favorite city after home (houston) and chicago..:russ:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
All white women don't want black men, buuuuuuuuuuuut that doesn't mean this shyt doesn't happen.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
95% of white women are not into YALL.. Stop projecting your low self esteem on other people. Its always a ugly/low self esteem ngga talkin that jive. Dudes got dissed by Kattie Buckenmeyer in the 3rd grade , ain't been right since. Black men are the most coveted/desired men on earth , if you believe otherwise you're probably not black. nikkas on here speaking speculatively about shyt that people actually live. When ever someone utters the word "white" , the usual brigade come storming in with their usual responses. All white women don't want black men , all black men don't want white women.. But if you believe 95% don't want black men you're either crazy , white , or never had any real conversation/interaction with other races of women.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
95% of white women are not into YALL.. Stop projecting your low self esteem on other people. Its always a ugly/low self esteem ngga talkin that jive. Dudes got dissed by Kattie Buckenmeyer in the 3rd grade , ain't been right since. Black men are the most coveted/desired men on earth , if you believe otherwise you're probably not black. nikkas on here speaking speculatively about shyt that people actually live. When ever someone utters the word "white" , the usual brigade come storming in with their usual responses. All white women don't want black men , all black men don't want white women.. But if you believe 95% don't want black men yours either crazy , white , or never had any real conversation/interaction with other races of women.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XxI1hBl8el0/TUZ8LqMp5QI/AAAAAAAAC3s/p4l_ABmwSSI/s1600/This+nikka%25E2%2580%25A6.jpg

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
95% of white women are not into YALL.. Stop projecting your low self esteem on other people. Its always a ugly/low self esteem ngga talkin that jive. Dudes got dissed by Kattie Buckenmeyer in the 3rd grade , ain't been right since. Black men are the most coveted/desired men on earth , if you believe otherwise you're probably not black. nikkas on here speaking speculatively about shyt that people actually live. When ever someone utters the word "white" , the usual brigade come storming in with their usual responses. All white women don't want black men , all black men don't want white women.. But if you believe 95% don't want black men you're either crazy , white , or never had any real conversation/interaction with other races of women.

:beli: