Ever took a mini-vacation solo

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Last year I went to London dolo for little over a week. Best time I ever had. Me and ppl usually go somewhere once a year, but cats started flakin out. I asked my chick about going and I didn't like her response, haha so I said fukk all of them booked my flight.

Don't let your friends or even your chick/dude prevent you from doing some fly shyt. Hell, don't even let yourself talk you out of it. Just say bump it and go. It's an amazing experience. I cant put it words. It's like a high - just knowing you're by yourself, away from all that you've known. You'll meet all kinds of people, especially after you tell them you're by yourself. Some will invite you to link up with them and kick it. Next thing you know, you got friends/acquaintances all over the globe.

When you come back, you're confidence will be off the rack - especially if you went out of the country. You'll remember that shyt forever.... :wow:

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I Want Too.It's Alot Of States I Wanna See Like Texas,I Wanna See Brooklyn And The Different Burroughs (Or Whatever) And D.C :ooh:

I Went To Paris Recently For The B-Day To See My Family :youngsabo: