Ever took a mini-vacation solo

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I think about this when older and most likely never gonna be married that I could save my money and eventually go to this 3rd world counties and just scout a wife

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
i also go down to brazil for 3 weeks every year..

i'm either in the amazon learning how to hunt..

then i chill on the beach looking at the women and day dreaming saying this is life:ahh:

then i'm at the street festival's with the black brazilians and black brazilian women doing samba and grinding each other :ohlawd:

I love do shyt on my own.. i can't tell u how many people my age in there 30's and older haven't really been no where
What do you do thats allows you to go to brazil for 3 weeks a year? (if you dont mind me asking).. Also I am going In a few short days now...... CANT WAIT!!

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do it once a year. Ive been to:

Cancun - 4 days met ppl the day i got there. met a dude from ATL and we went on a few dates after we got back. will go again.
Paris - Was fun
Rome - Amazing. planning to do Florence next
Dublin - just got back last week no black ppl will not go again lol
London - same Dublin trip. I have friends and family there. will try and do it more often

I basically go sightseeing(i love old things) and im always on the go. Usually a 4-5 day trip(by day 5 im home sick and ready to leave). I dont go on trips to meet ppl but it doesnt hurt when i do. Im a loner and enjoy my own company.

How was London?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West

What do you do thats allows you to go to brazil for 3 weeks a year? (if you dont mind me asking).. Also I am going In a few short days now...... CANT WAIT!!

I work for a retail company in human resources and i get 4 weeks of vacation.

But i decided to live my life regardless of what i do... I use to work for enron and when the company folded i lost everything and i mean everything.. from life savings, stocks, so called friends when i ask can i borrow some money they kind of moonwalk from me.. so i said fuk everybody and they momma and i have moved onto with a good company, i don't trust them but i still like them and i stop meeting people and focus on what i want to do with my life which was brazil and france cause the people are straight to the point with u especially in brazil:ahh::ahh: and they are not about games and bullsh!t:whew:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I work for a retail company in human resources and i get 4 weeks of vacation.

But i decided to live my life regardless of what i do... I use to work for enron and when the company folded i lost everything and i mean everything.. from life savings, stocks, so called friends when i ask can i borrow some money they kind of moonwalk from me.. so i said fuk everybody and they momma and i have moved onto with a good company, i don't trust them but i still like them and i stop meeting people and focus on what i want to do with my life which was brazil and france cause the people are straight to the point with u especially in brazil:ahh::ahh: and they are not about games and bullsh!t:whew:
yea I feel you, So I'm abe in Rio this week, whats some good spots?

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Jamaica - went for a wedding stayed 5 days after dolo
Belize- solo for 4 dayz til cuzs got there
Japan- 1st day solo last day and half solo
Stateside:
Vegas - extended weekend
Tampa- went to see my chick, broke up plane diddnt leave for another 3 dayz :yeshrug:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I lived in Salvador, I had a small apartment that was dirt cheap, and I lived the way we were meant to live, without a single care in the world. I outlined my typical day in another thread, I'd wake up and get breakfast, then go to the gym, after that hit up a beach, get lunch/go back home for a bit and relax then go out to a lounge/dinner/club. I was there solo, then I met a chick who lived with me.

I had sold my car before I went down there, and the money I had could have floated me for 2 years, that's how cheap the cost of living was there.

In the words of the GOAT poet Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones, Life's a bytch and then you die, with that in mind you should live.

:ohhh:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
I lived in Salvador, I had a small apartment that was dirt cheap, and I lived the way we were meant to live, without a single care in the world. I outlined my typical day in another thread, I'd wake up and get breakfast, then go to the gym, after that hit up a beach, get lunch/go back home for a bit and relax then go out to a lounge/dinner/club. I was there solo, then I met a chick who lived with me.

I had sold my car before I went down there, and the money I had could have floated me for 2 years, that's how cheap the cost of living was there.

In the words of the GOAT poet Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones, Life's a bytch and then you die, with that in mind you should live.
:bow:

my idol... I wish I had the guts to do this shyt? did you just quit work or something? do any of you guys ever worry about safety rollin' solo in other countries?

when i was in PR I felt okay because I'm a big black dude from the streets but i got lost in an area with a bunch of natives at night and was a lil worried. some cats were sizing me up and I hit them with the :birdman: and kept it moving.

sometimes i worry that if they know you're american and got bread they'll try to gank you. i've heard stories about Brazil... they say never give any money to a beggar. my homies had a lady following them around with her kids because she needed diapers. :wtf:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:bow:

my idol... I wish I had the guts to do this shyt? did you just quit work or something? do any of you guys ever worry about safety rollin' solo in other countries?

when i was in PR I felt okay because I'm a big black dude from the streets but i got lost in an area with a bunch of natives at night and was a lil worried. some cats were sizing me up and I hit them with the :birdman: and kept it moving.

sometimes i worry that if they know you're american and got bread they'll try to gank you. i've heard stories about Brazil... they say never give any money to a beggar. my homies had a lady following them around with her kids because she needed diapers. :wtf:

You have the guts to do it, you just have to take the first step, after that every step is simple. Yeah, I quit my job, sold my car and took off. I figured no kids, no girl what was I really doing? The monotony of the everyday grind got to me and I really needed a change of scenery.

I didn't worry about safety, I'm not a flashy guy and I never went down dark alleys off main roads.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
You have the guts to do it, you just have to take the first step, after that every step is simple. Yeah, I quit my job, sold my car and took off. I figured no kids, no girl what was I really doing? The monotony of the everyday grind got to me and I really needed a change of scenery.

I didn't worry about safety, I'm not a flashy guy and I never went down dark alleys off main roads.

:salute:

Sent from a Super Samsung Galaxy 3 via Master Roshi's Island.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

If its more detailed than this, can you link the thread?