Ever took a mini-vacation solo

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I've done it, sort of.

I sometimes go back to cities I USED to live and hang out for a few days, but I already know mad people there, so I'm not sure if that really counts.

I'll take a day trip pretty much ANYWHERE in driving distance though, and sometimes I'll just rent a motel and stay in some random ass town, but never for more than a night.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the biggest Jay-Z fan, but chilling on the beach in Brazil with "Never change" playing in my headphones while the sun went down was just..... :to:

you went to brazil by yourself?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
where did you live and what the fukk you do there? you were there dolo?

I lived in Salvador, I had a small apartment that was dirt cheap, and I lived the way we were meant to live, without a single care in the world. I outlined my typical day in another thread, I'd wake up and get breakfast, then go to the gym, after that hit up a beach, get lunch/go back home for a bit and relax then go out to a lounge/dinner/club. I was there solo, then I met a chick who lived with me.

I had sold my car before I went down there, and the money I had could have floated me for 2 years, that's how cheap the cost of living was there.

In the words of the GOAT poet Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones, Life's a bytch and then you die, with that in mind you should live.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sometimes you got to because people be coming up with shaky excuses and aren't consistent with getting shyt done...I'll be Paris by the fall and I don't really want want to spend shyt on anyone else:laugh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Vegas, LA, Miami, and the Bahamas. I went dolo each time. I went because I wanted to go. I ain't got time to wait for someone else to get their shyt together.

Not sure when, but I'm def gonna hit up the Grand Canyon soon. Rolling dolo there as well more than likely.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If you have the kind of personality where you can go out and do things on your own confidently, do it. Most people can't do it. I had to go to random cities by myself all the time on my last job and it's easy to find stuff to do and you can do it all on your own schedule.

In some ways it can be easier to meet girls while you're out because you'll be more approachable. Girls very rarely roll solo so there is the cockblocker factor of not having wingmen to keep the friends entertained but a lot of girls seem to have no problem striking up a conversation with a dude that looks like he is in town on business/vacation :obama:

I've been saying this for a minute, but nikkas don't hear me. It's way easier to pick up broads when you're by yourself. For some reason, chicks will give you extra cooperation when you're by yourself.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vegas, LA, Miami, and the Bahamas. I went dolo each time. I went because I wanted to go. I ain't got time to wait for someone else to get their shyt together.

Not sure when, but I'm def gonna hit up the Grand Canyon soon. Rolling dolo there as well more than likely.

did you know anyone in LA or rent a car?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Only vacations I take. I used to take them in my city, just hit a Marriott or Hyatt grab a suite for a few days, live in a hotel for a little. Went to Rosarito for a week a few months ago by myself.