Ever took a mini-vacation solo

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By mini I mean going on a trip/vacation for 3-4 days and its just you by yourself. What was the experience, why did you do it, would you do it again and where and for how long did you go

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
By mini I mean going on a trip/vacation for 3-4 days and its just you by yourself. What was the experience, why did you do it, would you do it again and where and for how long did you go

Yeah.

A niggga jetted out and from like Wednesday-Monday....went to NO and the A.

I knew people both places so I wasn't trippin....I went solo cause some people canceled but I still wanted to go :manny:

In NO I went gambling, my podnah took me on an VIP, all projects tour at night, fucccked around on Burbon and ate good

Now that I remember, even the nigggas I knew in the A flaked on me so I kicked it with some chicks I knew :whew:

I ended up hittin' the club with Mr. Shoulder Lean :cheers: and we fuccked around gettin' at bitcches nshyt...

Now I'm thinking about it, I did a lot of shyt when I was in the A....niggga might have to make that trip again

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Yup, went to Atlanta about a month ago dolo. Like E I know plenty of people there but I also just wandered around and explored by myself. Enjoyed myself :yes:

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I've been thinking about it lately. I want to go on a cruise but im not trying to take a bytch with me and my dudes either are broke, can't or just don't want to. Im ready to say fukk it and just do it, plus its always easy to meet bytches on cruises.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
My wife is going to FL with the kids for her cousin's baby shower in March. A nikka is thinking about getting ghost for that weekend. Might go back up to NY, hit Charlotte, whateva... :manny:

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In Orlando right now solo. Picked a good time to go, gonna be 80+ here all weekend and it's cold as fukk back home. So many people were on some bullshyt saying they'd go so I eventually said fukk it and just came by myself.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Yes I have. I flew to miami for 3 days to get my mind right. Laid out on the beach most of the day, went out to eat, met a couple folks...It was fun :smile: I wouldn't mind doing it again here soon.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I did it often when I was single. I like going places by myself and just exploring, without regards to worrying about entertaining others or keeping a schedule. Now, I just do it with my husband.