ever see a dime with a lame dude

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I'm not the one begging other men to post pics of women :mjpls:
Nobody's begging, breh. I was just giving you a chance to substantiate your claim that you pick up dymes for free. You didn't because you don't. That's because you can't.

Judging by all your hatred you probably don't even talk to b!tches in real life... sitting in your mom's basement jerking off and surfing the net all day I bet. You are a loser.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Nobody's begging, breh. I was just giving you a chance to substantiate your claim that you pick up dymes for free. You didn't because you don't. That's because you can't.
Judging by all your hatred you probably don't even talk to b!tches in real life... sitting in your mom's basement jerking off and surfing the net all day I bet. You are a loser.
Posting pics of women doesnt PROVE anything though. Whats so hard to understand about this? :russ: Your p*ssy is wet as fukk b.

And sure, if you believing I live in my mothers basement makes you feel better about yourself, then believe dat breh :jawalrus:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Posting pics of women doesnt PROVE anything though. Whats so hard to understand about this? :russ: Your p*ssy is wet as fukk b.

And sure, if you believing I live in my mothers basement makes you feel better about yourself, then believe dat breh :jawalrus:
Dude, your evasion speaks for itself. Just shut the fvck up, man. I'm done talking to you, loser.

Why do people keep saying those hula hoop chicks look like they smell?:laugh:
These people saying that are just very uncreative trolls that could only wish to ever actually interact with a decent looking female in real life.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Why do people keep saying those hula hoop chicks look like they smell?:laugh:
[Coli] Post pics of women who smell better [logic]

:pachaha:

Dude, your evasion speaks for itself. Just shut the fvck up, man. I'm done talking to you, loser.
These people saying that are just very uncreative trolls that could only wish to ever actually interact with a decent looking female in real life.
:umad: nikka. Posting a picture of a random woman doesn't prove anything. Get over it. :heh:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

yeah shut the fukk up, you a major :duck: here, its not hard to see. i haven't even read the thread, just saw some of your posts before.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
yeah shut the fukk up, you a major :duck: here, its not hard to see. i haven't even read the thread, just saw some of your posts before.
I think it's funny that there will always be dudes lining up to see what kinda chicks I pull/fukk. I used to post pics of chicks too, but it's much funnier watching dudes catch feelings and create non-applicable ad hominems when they get mad.

:pachaha:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
DaChampIsHere is a good looking breh..hes pulls the finest hoes

i know this from sohh
leave the lil nikka alone

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you keep saying sh!t that bullsh!tters say then people will think you are full of sh!t. What you just said there is sh!t that people who are full of sh!t say. You sound like you're full of sh!t, breh. I know there are free women out there and women that put money in your pocket. I had a few of them in college. I just want to see what you're capable of pulling yourself.

But I don't come here to validate my existence to the coli or brag about how many dimes I bag. I come here to post about about hip hop and females. I see dudes acting frustrated over females and I give advice from my own experience. That's how it works. I'm not here to one-up everyone here by posting pics of my exes that could come back at me.

If you really think I'm full of shyt, then I have to believe you haven't tried what I'm talking about. And its not bragging, because imo anyone here can get a fine woman with the right amount of confidence without flashing money or status. I'm not a player, I just talk to women :yeshrug:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
But I don't come here to validate my existence to the coli or brag about how many dimes I bag. I come here to post about about hip hop and females. I see dudes acting frustrated over females and I give advice from my own experience. That's how it works. I'm not here to one-up everyone here by posting pics of my exes that could come back at me.

If you really think I'm full of shyt, then I have to believe you haven't tried what I'm talking about. And its not bragging, because imo anyone here can get a fine woman with the right amount of confidence without flashing money or status. I'm not a player, I just talk to women :yeshrug:
Tell me why none of these bums out here aren't pulling dymes? I mean, some of them are actually pretty engaging and charming. Why don't I ever see them pulling these free women.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell me why none of these bums out here aren't pulling dymes? I mean, some of them are actually pretty engaging and charming. Why don't I ever see them pulling these free women.

You talk to bums on a daily basis or something? Tell me about how charming they are. I'm usually put off when a bum talks to me. I imagine for the ladies its even worse.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do nikkaz act like pulling a nice looking broad is such difficult thing...to the point where you're asking for pics? Seriously. If you can talk, you can pull.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Why do nikkaz act like pulling a nice looking broad is such difficult thing...to the point where you're asking for pics? Seriously. If you can talk, you can pull.
Nobody is saying that it is. I just want to see pictures of the types of chicks that just roll and hang around just for conversation. I want to see what you young Fillmore Slims are pulling.