NULL
When I see it I be like :ohlawd: and thinking of this scene

Last edited by a moderator:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
yea but thats cuz at the beach u see flawless latina/west indian/west african dark skinned females all the time.... some of yall yank girls need to

stepup2.jpg

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I watching some comedian and he said brothers go down to miami just for the light skinned and latina women, cause that's the farthest nikkas will go to see a chick from south america..
Yeah bruh, the Latina women down here are so fine and thick when you see a group of them you just gotta :heh: like what you just seen don't make no sense.

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
I love dark-skinned women! The funny thing is when I was in my teen years and early twenties, I was only up on light skinned females but the older I got it changed. I really can't explain why, other than me finally appreciating what was there all along.

Nowadays my homies laugh at me because of my one extreme to the next preference of dark skinned woman and European/Italian/Middle-Eastern women. Black or vanilla cream, no in between, is my current motto.

I still got love for my caramels but yall third on the list. :lolbron:

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
TY.

Im glad I dont have a complex about being darkskinned. Thanks to my parents or whoever. :usure:

No doubt. If we as people had more parents/family who made us feel good about our skin color, the self-hating issue wouldn't be that much of a problem in our communities.....but that's a whole other issue.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
TY.

Im glad I dont have a complex about being darkskinned. Thanks to my parents or whoever. :usure:
Of course not, i'm sure when you look in the mirror you appreciate what you see. I like girls thats comfortable in their skin. When i seen you're beautiful avi, this song popped up in my head....

Last edited by a moderator:

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
TY.

No doubt. If we as people had more parents/family who made us feel good about our skin color, the self-hating issue wouldn't be that much of a problem in our communities.....but that's a whole other issue.

*sidenote* your skin color is beautiful

- double post