Ever See a Dark Skinn So Bad

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Honestly never dated or had sex with a dark skinned girl before. They've always been light or caramel or white. There are plenty of dime dark skinned women though. :yes:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:shaq2: Dark skinned chicks in Miami aint all that either. Most of the bad bytches there are latina and white/european/tourists.

But yeah Chicago is lacking when it comes to black women. :flabbynsick:
:cape:

1235645295_guy_gets_a_beer_bottle_to_the_face.gif
:pacspit::pacspit:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
rofl.. u made it out like giving herself to god was a bad choice

from an INSTITUTIONAL PERSPECTIVE.....

Yes it was :yeshrug:

i think the byatch was just influenced by personalities....a good gift of gab and certain amount of power appeals to most of these "bible thumping byatches" especially the Megachurch ones.....

She went from dope boys to pastors...what's the difference??? :rudy:

but personally WHAT MADE ME UPSET..is she turned her back on me..as if I'M SUCH A HEATHEN not worthy of being around...

or maybe she felt some sort of "guilt" considering all the freaky shyt we did :steviej:

but i had no intentions of bringing that past back up.....because I ENJOYED HER FRIENDSHIP :shake:

and like i told her in a text...

"Just because YOU GOT SAVED..you can't expect the WORLD TO GET SAVED WITH YOU"

this whole HOLIER THAN THOU attitude shouldn't make you PUSH AWAY friends whom mean u no harm and will RESPECT YOUR SPIRITUAL PATH regardless of the differnces....

i was pissed :piss:

Because they way she cut me off was so abrupt and random....

if that's the CHRISTIAN way of dealing with SECULAR FRIENDS.....

then i want no parts of that shyt......... :dry:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
.THE HOUSE WAS IMMACULATE....first time i seen a CIRCULAR DRIVEWAY in my part of town..i was like THIS BYATCH COMES FROM A GOOD FAMILY ($$$) :youngsabo:
:dead:

:ahh:I am extremely addicted to darkbones and Latina chicks, but for some reason i always attract lightskin girls. All my ex's were lightskinned. :ahh:I ain't complaining tho. I am for sure marrying a darkskin chick.
Same here. I love me some dark skinned men but i only get hit on by light skinned dudes if any.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I watching some comedian and he said brothers go down to miami just for the light skinned and latina women, cause that's the farthest nikkas will go to see a chick from south america..

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
from an INSTITUTIONAL PERSPECTIVE.....

Yes it was :yeshrug:

i think the byatch was just influenced by personalities....a good gift of gab and certain amount of power appeals to most of these "bible thumping byatches" especially the Megachurch ones.....

She went from dope boys to pastors...what's the difference??? :rudy:

but personally WHAT MADE ME UPSET..is she turned her back on me..as if I'M SUCH A HEATHEN not worthy of being around...

or maybe she felt some sort of "guilt" considering all the freaky shyt we did :steviej:

but i had no intentions of bringing that past back up.....because I ENJOYED HER FRIENDSHIP :shake:

and like i told her in a text...

"Just because YOU GOT SAVED..you can't expect the WORLD TO GET SAVED WITH YOU"

this whole HOLIER THAN THOU attitude shouldn't make you PUSH AWAY friends whom mean u no harm and will RESPECT YOUR SPIRITUAL PATH regardless of the differnces....

i was pissed :piss:

Because they way she cut me off was so abrupt and random....

if that's the CHRISTIAN way of dealing with SECULAR FRIENDS.....

then i want no parts of that shyt......... :dry:

so she was a smut turn into a church woman and wife now?? :dead: never fails

she found her :cape: to save her

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:ahh:I am extremely addicted to darkbones and Latina chicks, but for some reason i always attract lightskin girls. All my ex's were lightskinned. :ahh:I ain't complaining tho. I am for sure marrying a darkskin chick.

mane..that's why i was so SPRUNG over that particular dark skin chick...she was one of the FEW DARKSKIN chicks really fukked with me...

i'm DARK SKINNED so mostly i get brown..light brown ..red byatches....

DARK SKIN GIRLS don't FUKK WITH MY BLACK A$$

i guess they figure from a dropping science perspective they don't wanna give birth to a TRIPLE STAGE DARKNESS seed :myman:

i don't know ...i ain't bothered by it.....everybody has thier prefrences.......

i just hate the fact that most dark skin girls i known or met have a COMPLEX about thier skin..or don't think of themselves as beautiful..that's that SHYT I DON'T LIKE!!!!

But i realized as a student of culture, that lack of KNOWLEDGE OF SELF leads to SAD MENTAL HEALTH......

Alot of these byatches don't know and appreciate themselves..

they too busy gaining thier identity thru outside sources...i.e (the media, religion, capitilist classist society)