Ever See a Dark Skinn So Bad

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

fukk outta here, nikka. I live in Chicago. Please. Look at the obesity rates. Look at the rate of weaves (which deducts a point)....Stop it, if u think I (or any other American Blk male) will OFTEN see a dime of ANY SHADE OF BLACK.....It's ugly out here :datazz:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
at the time i met the medical billing agent..i was heavy into dancehall music i.e (sanchez, supercat, cutty ranks)....so when i seen her at a skating ring parking lot...

i was like :damn:

Cause she looked like PATRA:
patra_bus.gif

she was walking with a group of girls....most of them "lighter' then her...

but she JUST STOOD OUT.....back then byatches was rocking them long braids and tennis skirts....

man ......i was in my "hope she fukks with me because of my car" mode....cause i AIN'T HAD NO GAME WORTH SPITTING TO THIS GIRL..i was just in :ahh:

pulled up to her and her friends in that shawt dawg caddy with the ragtop...i had pearl white paintjob......

i mean if you was to ask me why i looked so CLEAN
i'd be like maaaaaaaane..that WHIP did something to my SELF ESTEEM! :ohlawd:

But enough about the car...we pass numbers..and she was like "don't play no games"..and i was like hell nah....we met at her crib while her mama was gone...THE HOUSE WAS IMMACULATE....first time i seen a CIRCULAR DRIVEWAY in my part of town..i was like THIS BYATCH COMES FROM A GOOD FAMILY ($$$) :youngsabo:

and lawd.....when she opened that door........SHE WAS JUST THE EPITOME OF NUBIAN BEAUTY".............

we fukked on and off for years......remained friends..she even help clean up my credit :obama:

EVER SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN ADDICTED TO DARKBONES!!!

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
fukk outta here, nikka. I live in Chicago. Please. Look at the obesity rates. Look at the rate of weaves (which deducts a point)....Stop it, if u think I (or any other American Blk male) will OFTEN see a dime of ANY SHADE OF BLACK.....It's ugly out here :datazz:
:whoa:Ok, ok, now i understand. :whew:Chicks down there are :sadcam:

:youngsabo:Come to Miami, bubbah. Dark skin chicks down here are :whew:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
at the time i met the medical billing agent..i was heavy into dancehall music i.e (sanchez, supercat, cutty ranks)....so when i seen her at a skating ring parking lot...

patra_bus.gif

but she JUST STOOD OUT.....back then byatches was rocking them long braids and tennis skirts....

man ......i was in my "hope she fukks with me because of my car" mode....cause i AIN'T HAD NO GAME WORTH SPITTING TO THIS GIRL..i was just in :ahh:

pulled up to her and her friends in that shawt dawg caddy with the ragtop...i had pearl white paintjob......

But enough about the car...we pass numbers..and she was like "don't play no games"..and i was like hell nah....we met at her crib while her mama was gone...

and lawd.....when she opened that door........SHE WAS JUST THE EPITOME OF NUBIAN BEAUTY".............EVER SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN ADDICTED TO DARKBONES!!!

I see at church look better & darker but got two kids

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq2: Dark skinned chicks in Miami aint all that either. Most of the bad bytches there are latina and white/european/tourists.

But yeah Chicago is lacking when it comes to black women. :flabbynsick:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

patra_bus.gif

But enough about the car...we pass numbers..and she was like "don't play no games"..and i was like hell nah....we met at her crib while her mama was gone...THE HOUSE WAS IMMACULATE....first time i seen a CIRCULAR DRIVEWAY in my part of town..i was like THIS BYATCH COMES FROM A GOOD FAMILY ($$$) :youngsabo:

and lawd.....when she opened that door........SHE WAS JUST THE EPITOME OF NUBIAN BEAUTY".............

we fukked on and off for years......remained friends..she even help clean up my credit :obama:

EVER SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN ADDICTED TO DARKBONES!!!
:ahh:I am extremely addicted to darkbones and Latina chicks, but for some reason i always attract lightskin girls. All my ex's were lightskinned. :ahh:I ain't complaining tho. I am for sure marrying a darkskin chick.