Ever run a train on a girl?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's not really decieving anyone. It's just keeping your sins between you and the Creator whom is All Knowing.
But doesn't concealing your sins deceive me of what your true character as a human being is? I mean, if you used to rape men and give them aids before you converted to islam, that's some information everyone would want to know before interacting with you and it would change how they perceive you.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
But doesn't concealing your sins deceive me of what your true character as a human being is? I mean, if you used to rape men and give them aids before you converted to islam, that's some information everyone would want to know before interacting with you and it would change how they perceive you.

Not really. People don't need to know about all of your sins. They should worry about there own sins. People can't fogive your sins. God Forgives sins.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not really. People don't need to know about all of your sins. They should worry about there own sins. People can't fogive your sins. God Forgives sins.
Fine, way to be a dikk slaimon. Just by you saying you can't reveal your sins proves that you have indeed ran a train on a girl in the past otherwise you would've just said no. You kinky motherfukker slaimon :nofukks:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
These electronic jehovah witness ass nyggas ruined a potentially great thread

yup...i just made a thread where we could remenisce about the past and drop stories :yeshrug:

dude came through with his trolling and crushed the buildings :yeshrug:

Im almost tempted to just make another thread, but he'd probably troll that one too

:beli:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I think the hellfire is like 69 times hotter than the fire on earth if i rememeber correctly. Are you willing to be in the hellfire just to degrade women?

maybe you can degrade women and still avoid the hellfire? :yeshrug:

sthrn

where da' white women at?
Daps
Reppin
trains and blackletes don't seem to mix well in the eyes of the law.