Ever run a train on a girl?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
first oppurtunity i had was when i was in tech school in the air force.

there was a girl, i think her name was vargas or vasquez and another white girl in one of the male rooms drunk off their asses. my roomate was like "yo man they runnin trains in D bay!"

i basically was curious so i walked over and saw what was happening, keep in mind this is 2001 so no cameras or phones to record, im watching almost sort of frozen. for me there were too many dudes, white girl was lookin like a pro, handling 2 to 3 at a time, the latin girl looked like she was regretting every moment.

part of me wanted to fukk that latin girl just so shed have to see me the next week in class and she outranked me with two stripes, but the reality is, i wasnt turned on, it smelled and there were too many dikks.

the funny part is, one of the dudes who i knew roomed with two of the nikkas hosting this train party had a 3rd roomate who was a square white dude, i walked out after about 5 minutes and saw him in the day room playing his dreamcast, i asked him why he wasnt in his room, and he basically said "they told me to get the fukk out for a couple hours"

i felt bad because he was a good dude but them two nikkas he was rooming with basically punked him.

anyhow, the point is, i just couldnt get a hard on in that setting.

overseas in afgahnistan that happened ALOT, i still felt the same way, the difference was, these broads were married.

:merchant:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Slaigiddy you ever run a train on a girl, before you converted to islam obviously? Allah would want us to be honest about our deeds, good or bad, especially during a time when you were a lost soul.

I have been tought in Islam to conceal my sins. Man if y'all could just attend one good lecture at your local Mosque, how good that may be for you.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I have been tought in Islam to conceal my sins. Man if y'all could just attend one good lecture at your local Mosque, how good that may be for you.
Where does Islam teach you to conceal your sins? Kinda shyt is that breh? Allah wants you to deceive your friends? why would you do this to me slaimon? :cry:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Where does Islam teach you to conceal your sins? Kinda shyt is that breh? Allah wants you to deceive your friends? why would you do this to me slaimon?

It's not really decieving anyone. It's just keeping your sins between you and the Creator whom is All Knowing.