Ever run a train on a girl?

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
My nikkas ran a train literally on friday and I was there :ehh:

By the time I got there to post up the 2nd nikka was already slewin it so I said :ehh: ill pass

shyt happens erryday b

:pachaha:

Typical 3rd batter. Not known for being incredible fast. You supposed to keep the inning alive breh.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
yes i have. me & my nyggaz in high school ran a few trains on bytches. and a few bytches in college. i used to see the bytches we ran trains on walkin around campus the next day and them bytches act like nothin happend:dwillhuh: The football team would run trains on bytches, the basket ball team would do the same. We would set bytches up for the recruits to smash too. Aaaaahhh, college days:lawd:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
yes i have. me & my nyggaz in high school ran a few trains on bytches. and a few bytches in college. i used to see the bytches we ran trains on walkin around campus the next day and them bytches act like nothin happend:dwillhuh: The football team would run trains on bytches, the basket ball team would do the same. We would set bytches up for the recruits to smash too. Aaaaahhh, college days:lawd:

thats why i can never trust a girl talking about her past, i think of the things we used to do to em

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
first oppurtunity i had was when i was in tech school in the air force.

there was a girl, i think her name was vargas or vasquez and another white girl in one of the male rooms drunk off their asses. my roomate was like "yo man they runnin trains in D bay!"

i basically was curious so i walked over and saw what was happening, keep in mind this is 2001 so no cameras or phones to record, im watching almost sort of frozen. for me there were too many dudes, white girl was lookin like a pro, handling 2 to 3 at a time, the latin girl looked like she was regretting every moment.

part of me wanted to fukk that latin girl just so shed have to see me the next week in class and she outranked me with two stripes, but the reality is, i wasnt turned on, it smelled and there were too many dikks.

the funny part is, one of the dudes who i knew roomed with two of the nikkas hosting this train party had a 3rd roomate who was a square white dude, i walked out after about 5 minutes and saw him in the day room playing his dreamcast, i asked him why he wasnt in his room, and he basically said "they told me to get the fukk out for a couple hours"

i felt bad because he was a good dude but them two nikkas he was rooming with basically punked him.

anyhow, the point is, i just couldnt get a hard on in that setting.

overseas in afgahnistan that happened ALOT, i still felt the same way, the difference was, these broads were married.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all may act like you can destroy the lives of other men's daughters and get away with it, but there will be the Day Of Judgement, and if you haven't noticed in this life, justice will be served.

muhammad04.jpg