Ever Notice How It's The People Without Kids Trying To Explain What Makes A Good Parent

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yet mfers were too p*ssy to give it a shot they damnself.

Lack of confidence thats dressed up as philosophical insight is just the gospel for an uninspiring individual

How you claim to be a cook but can't crack an egg with one hand.

But let me be fair and be clear: It ain't like renting a car. shyt is a non-stop job- well until you're about to pass if we keep it a buck. A parents job is never truly finished, even when they leave the door. It is a commitment not to be taken likely. But it's why the average mfer who doesn't have kids but feels the need to speak on them need to look at the situation from afar, but their own as it were.

We were all somebodies child at some point.

1. Proverbs 22:6​

Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it

Proverbs 29:17​

“Discipline your children, and they will give you peace; they will bring you the delights you desire.”

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Ever notice how it is kids who are failures in their father's eye waxing lyrical about parenting?

What did you learn from your old man? You big sissy.

Well for starters I didn't cheat on my wife while she was pregnant and stress her out to the point she had a miscarriage. So that's one cycle I broke.