Ever Looked Something Up And Its Not On The Internet?

weMFR

Pro
Daps
there was this movie i saw when i was a kid in 88-89. the movie was about this dude got bitten or cursed and started turning into a big ass snake. in one scene his hand gets cut off or something and forms a small snake shyt was mad creepy. i actually think that movie is the source of my fear of snakes.

??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the House episodes

People's Court (No DJ) by Jay-Z. It was on the Backstage Soundtrack advance.

Dr. Dre - 2001 advance. It had demo versions of songs like Forgot About Dre with out the strings...There was also a rumor of the Jay-Z Still D.R.E reference track floating around.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In the House episodes

People's Court (No DJ) by Jay-Z. It was on the Backstage Soundtrack advance.

Dr. Dre - 2001 advance. It had demo versions of songs like Forgot About Dre with out the strings...There was also a rumor of the Jay-Z Still D.R.E reference track floating around.

Someone please find this

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
A ton of VR trooper episodes

Goosebumps first episode

Old episodes of TRL from 1999

This movie where this guy is going thru an arena with nunchucks beating the shyt out of people and he was like a ninja or some shyt it use to come one tv all the time.

This show that use to come on that was a remake of uk show about teens who did stupid shyt?

Him Duncan

Hugh G Reckshon
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
The original version of Lil Wayne - We Don't...
It had the Sqad on it instead of :birdman:. (Yes Lawd)

I'm pretty sure it was T. Streets and Gudda

Edit: I found it... smh

Last edited:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
A ton of VR trooper episodes

Goosebumps first episode

Old episodes of TRL from 1999

This movie where this guy is going thru an arena with nunchucks beating the shyt out of people and he was like a ninja or some shyt it use to come one tv all the time.

This show that use to come on that was a remake of uk show about teens who did stupid shyt?

mr x

Superstar
Daps

Him Duncan

Hugh G Reckshon
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Over the years there has been alot of shyt ive searched for and couldnt find like commercials, pic of shoes that came out in the 90s, and other shyt I dont remember right now

The last thing I couldnt find was a rip of the Emmitt Smith roast(the one when Jamie Foxx ethered Doug Williams)

Been looking for a rip of that off and on for a couple years and still haven't found it yet