Ever Looked Something Up And Its Not On The Internet?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Karen Lynn Scott

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0779414/

You can't find any pics because her career stalled out years ago. The last thing she was in was "Carmen: A Hip-Hopera" back in '01. She was in a few sitcoms before that, but she has like 4-5 acting gigs on her resume. Here's a pic of her from "Sabrina: The Teenage Witch":

trixie_zps61e3b27c.png

Fred.

Something about her makes me go :ahh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

weMFR

Pro
Daps
Haven't read the thread yet but wanted to post this before I forget lol

Anyway during the MTV Rock n Jock days there used to be this video that they played with Doug E Fresh rapping with NBA highlights playing.

All I remember him saying was something like "Mark Price is nice, pulls up for 3, and only in the NBA you'll see...HEEEYYYYY HOOOOO"

I looked for the video like back in like 06/07. Never found it.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
This might be way back in his Orlando days or early Laker days, but I swear I saw a commercial where Shaq was going to be a guest on Letterman and it had Shaq trying on Letterman's jacket and it ripped in half. I was a youngin' so I didn't stay up to watch the show so I've been trying to find a clip for years. I haven't had any luck so even though I believe it was Letterman, I'm also checking other late night shows, but nothing

:shaq2:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
  1. A song Twista and Freeway made that was on mixtapes in like 2004, I found a alternate version of Youtube, but the one on the mixtape was better with Twista using this slowed down flow :wow:

Art And life?

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I noticed search engines ain't what they used to be. You used to be able to get links to the most illegal, unethical, amoral shyt with ease.
:dwillhuh:

There was a post game show on CNBC after a Bulls/Jazz Finals game with Peter Vecsey and Bill Walton. They were talking about the game and Walton looked in the camera and called Vescey's analysis "psycho-babble." Then Vecsey goes "Pyscho-babble? Why you overgrown Raggedy Andy..."
never could find that