Ever Looked Something Up And Its Not On The Internet?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
A clip of a Steelers game back in the day where Al Toon got laid out and Greg Lloyd dropped to the ground and counted him out 1-2-3 like in WWE

Someone was talking about a clip from an NBA TV show were Ahmad Rashad, Chris Webber and Gary Payton were talking about basketball and they had food on the set. During one of the segments Ahmad walks past the camera with a big ass itis inducing plate going back to his seat while Webber and Payton are clowning.

A track from Lloyd Banks where he says some shyt like "I'm so gangsta bury me in my casket in a pair of Air Force Ones". Can't remember the name of the track or anything else but he kills that shyt.

The entire season of the White Rapper Show.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Haven't read the thread yet but wanted to post this before I forget lol

Anyway during the MTV Rock n Jock days there used to be this video that they played with Doug E Fresh rapping with NBA highlights playing.

All I remember him saying was something like "Mark Price is nice, pulls up for 3, and only in the NBA you'll see...HEEEYYYYY HOOOOO"

I looked for the video like back in like 06/07. Never found it.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
there was this movie i saw when i was a kid in 88-89. the movie was about this dude got bitten or cursed and started turning into a big ass snake. in one scene his hand gets cut off or something and forms a small snake shyt was mad creepy. i actually think that movie is the source of my fear of snakes.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's hard finding old SNL shyt, because they're militant about taking their shyt down and only using wack ass hulu

and anyone else that's still reluctant to have their shyt on youtube :pacspit:
Every single episode of snl in on Netflix

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Know Its Rare But It Happens, Just Wondering...

I Remember Back In The Day Kevin Johnson (Point Guard For The Phoenix Suns) Had A Commercial For His Converse Sneakers (With The React Juice)

In The Commercial He Was Dribbling Around On The Sun And These SWV/EnVouge 'esque Women Were Singing "You Got All Your Bad Boys, They Fight And They Curse, But Mr Goodie Two-Shoes Will Whip You Worse!"

I Had These Damn Kicks And That Commercial Is Forever Burned In My Memory But Theres No Evidence Online That shyt Exists :laugh:

I Even Googled Those Lyrics From It And Theres Not Even A Random Blogger Giving It A Slight Mention, Like WTF I Know This shyt Happened Im Not Making It Up lol

Anything That You Cant Find On The Net That Frustrates The fukk Out Of You?

I remember that commercial. It was En Vogue. At the end 1 of En Vogue says "see ya later KJ, ok?" I remember cuz that part used to have me and my cuz :dead: for some reason. Like "oh word, she tryna give KJ some box? That corny nikka aint fukkin with her! :russ: "

:manny: We were kinda young...

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I remember that commercial. It was En Vogue. At the end 1 of En Vogue says "see ya later KJ, ok?" I remember cuz that part used to have me and my cuz :dead: for some reason. Like "oh word, she tryna give KJ some box? That corny nikka aint fukkin with her! :russ: "

:manny: We were kinda young...

YES OMG Someone That Remembers! LMAO

Damn Man I Wanna See That Commercial

I Was Looking For This John Starks Commercial For The Longest And Someone One Random Day Decided To Upload It

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
There was a commercial that used to come on locally for a spot called Micah's Soulfood The commercial had a nikka interviewing people at the restaraunt. He went to one table like "How does Micah's fish and biscuits or something make you feel?" And no lie the whole table gets up and starts banging on their chests and screaming like Tarzan. Then another dude goes "Heeeyawww" and karate chops a plate of ribs. :dead:
End of the commercial dude is like "I got a weight problem! I can't weight to get to Micah's!" and starts cabbage patching
This was in the mid 90's, and i can't find it on youtube :to:
:dead:
If u find or PLEASE post that shyt here

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
There used to be this fantasy football short with Jerry Ferrara and all his boys that used to come on after Friday Night Lights for DirectTV and in one of them, Max Greenfield met Desean Jackson and Lesean McCoy where Desean taught him how to dougie... one of the funniest things ive ever seen...

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
There was a commercial that used to come on locally for a spot called Micah's Soulfood The commercial had a nikka interviewing people at the restaraunt. He went to one table like "How does Micah's fish and biscuits or something make you feel?" And no lie the whole table gets up and starts banging on their chests and screaming like Tarzan. Then another dude goes "Heeeyawww" and karate chops a plate of ribs. :dead:
End of the commercial dude is like "I got a weight problem! I can't weight to get to Micah's!" and starts cabbage patching
This was in the mid 90's, and i can't find it on youtube :to:

You talkin bout the spot in Baltimore?

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm really good at finding stuff so the few times its happened I tend to remember it.

Once I was looking for "this is my beloved" by Arthur Prysock. I had to go and buy the damn CD

the last time was this twerk video of these two thick white girls twerking/dancing with each other to sage the red nose that I saw when reading byron crawford..... Apparently the thots took them all from down. This is all thats left

6a00d8341c558f53ef01901dabd85a970b-pi
When you find this let me know asap

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I had this tape with some underground shyt back when jay-z was still underground. it was a song with sauce money, hook went "time to live time to die" and the beat loop was some piano stabs with the last two slowed down. And there was this early lox joint with a hook "it aint a game no more, it's a sport/something something something then stay off the court". never could find these songs again i dont think they ever came out officially