Ever Looked Something Up And Its Not On The Internet?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Over the years there has been alot of shyt ive searched for and couldnt find like commercials, pic of shoes that came out in the 90s, and other shyt I dont remember right now

The last thing I couldnt find was a rip of the Emmitt Smith roast(the one when Jamie Foxx ethered Doug Williams)

Been looking for a rip of that off and on for a couple years and still haven't found it yet

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Much earlier this year, I couldn't find a pair of Nikes that a barber at my barbershop was wearing. I can't even remember the name/style of them now either.:to:

I'm also having a hard time finding 7.1 WIRELESS surround sound speaker sets. There was one innovative joint made by aperion that their website seems to take off completely for some reason.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I Know Its Rare But It Happens, Just Wondering...

I Remember Back In The Day Kevin Johnson (Point Guard For The Phoenix Suns) Had A Commercial For His Converse Sneakers (With The React Juice)

In The Commercial He Was Dribbling Around On The Sun And These SWV/EnVouge 'esque Women Were Singing "You Got All Your Bad Boys, They Fight And They Curse, But Mr Goodie Two-Shoes Will Whip You Worse!"

I Had These Damn Kicks And That Commercial Is Forever Burned In My Memory But Theres No Evidence Online That shyt Exists :laugh:

I Even Googled Those Lyrics From It And Theres Not Even A Random Blogger Giving It A Slight Mention, Like WTF I Know This shyt Happened Im Not Making It Up lol

Anything That You Cant Find On The Net That Frustrates The fukk Out Of You?

it was En Vogue, they might've even had more than one commercial with him

i couldn't find this for the longest

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
The video where them nikkas lit firecrackers in the house and 1 nikka jumped up out his sleep shooting back with his hands
stock-photo-young-boys-arm-with-fingers-extended-into-a-finger-gun-or-pistol-113077762.jpg

I saw it on the net years ago cant find it to save my life now. Help me out brehs

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm really good at finding stuff so the few times its happened I tend to remember it.

Once I was looking for "this is my beloved" by Arthur Prysock. I had to go and buy the damn CD

the last time was this twerk video of these two thick white girls twerking/dancing with each other to sage the red nose that I saw when reading byron crawford..... Apparently the thots took them all from down. This is all thats left

6a00d8341c558f53ef01901dabd85a970b-pi

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember back in the day I couldn't find comic books online, but in the back of my mind I just knew that it was the net. I pretty much could find all types of media but that. Kept searching and eventually I find some on Russian sites. nikka, I was happy as fukk. :blessed: I couldn't find them because of that cbr file shyt. Once I knew that I was finding them all over the place.