Ever Looked Something Up And Its Not On The Internet?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I had a mix CD back in the day like early 2000s, im pretty sure it was a DJ Clue joint. But it was Freeway and Posta Boy spitting over the Peaches and Cream beat :whew:

Cant find this shyt nowhere :why:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freddie Foxxx - Teach The Children b/w Turn Up The Mic CDQ

cant believe I cant find this on the net :mindblown:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
There seems to be no video evidence online of this performance, despite the fact that it was broadcast on live TV. (BET RIP The Runway 2010)
z7LRybNsKt6ryR9oy5EqBOPsVUUFG0EDTlUYWpZIF3EELeFNpI-Sws4ti1L59HWX-iF04JlrS14hPrVl2slb4Mv0X-gpry4k4ZY9GwPOttJLy9cubMve_RJj47nj7ZU-LOqWF9uaHq4e4gIRuWR36-sFPjF6GH5pKM2Z0HYtq25fcHuNijuleZqHPFY6zfr6Zwh2q7ZaL0O0iGWaDusmt9L-sUWSJD5Zwe--ZHQeBXFw9UGnYDOHZeu-5LTVh9a879-5WedD8JPcNJQE430B0GZuFAwBAg=w470-h313-nc

11-awardrobe-malfunction.jpg

949661-janelle-monae-a-eu-un-petit-accident-580x0-2.jpg

tenor.gif

Also, there were two MTV Station Idents from circa 2007 that I have found no trace of

The first was a clip promoting condom use.
Had a bunch of dudes bragging about their prowess with women but what made it stand out was one dude who described himself as a "Lady killer, killer, killer!"

The second was a compilation of food scenes from music videos,

For example, there the scene of the boy from "Music Sounds Better With You" by Stardust eating his peas

200w.webp

And the milk carton from Blur's "Coffee & TV"
Jg3ZR2oCY07yE7oHdqRR_WyyPFI1s-HTxYoXnf-16h983oQvLEwTNR2qAjDWK5GCI80NcdYr0agFaNMNno-xvX9WPKe9_9_LLz6ZycRV=w500-h203-nc

The song from that ident has remained with me and to this day, I've never heard it anywhere else. There were no lyrics so a google search is nigh on impossible :mjcry:

Last edited:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
There seems to be no video evidence online of this performance, despite the fact that it was broadcast on live TV. (BET RIP The Runway 2010)
z7LRybNsKt6ryR9oy5EqBOPsVUUFG0EDTlUYWpZIF3EELeFNpI-Sws4ti1L59HWX-iF04JlrS14hPrVl2slb4Mv0X-gpry4k4ZY9GwPOttJLy9cubMve_RJj47nj7ZU-LOqWF9uaHq4e4gIRuWR36-sFPjF6GH5pKM2Z0HYtq25fcHuNijuleZqHPFY6zfr6Zwh2q7ZaL0O0iGWaDusmt9L-sUWSJD5Zwe--ZHQeBXFw9UGnYDOHZeu-5LTVh9a879-5WedD8JPcNJQE430B0GZuFAwBAg=w470-h313-nc

11-awardrobe-malfunction.jpg

949661-janelle-monae-a-eu-un-petit-accident-580x0-2.jpg

tenor.gif

Also, there were two MTV Station Idents from circa 2007 that I have found no trace of

The first was a clip promoting condom use.
Had a bunch of dudes bragging about their prowess with women but what made it stand out was one dude who described himself as a "Lady killer, killer, killer!"

The second was a compilation of food scenes from music videos,

For example, there the scene of the boy from "Music Sounds Better With You" by Stardust eating his peas

200w.webp

And the milk carton from Blur's "Coffee & TV"
Jg3ZR2oCY07yE7oHdqRR_WyyPFI1s-HTxYoXnf-16h983oQvLEwTNR2qAjDWK5GCI80NcdYr0agFaNMNno-xvX9WPKe9_9_LLz6ZycRV=w500-h203-nc

The song from that ident has remained with me and to this day, I've never heard it anywhere else. There were no lyrics so a google search is nigh on impossible :mjcry:
There was also a trailer for a new show where it was like prank wars. The shyt never aired

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
The TI Mer Crummuh video from Christmas like 10 years ago:old:

A video of a kid doing a review of his spiderman sneakers, his sister comes in to scare him, they fight mom comes in swinging a fukking hangar stopping all the bullshyt:laff:

Also for my LA heads:

The original Jack Stephan plumber commercials. His son made some and they're on YouTube but none of the originals are on there.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Kara Davis sex tape from the 90s....the shyt she was selling on VHS had 2pac's "I get around" playing in the background
Had it on my hard drive converted from VHS but that shyt crashed.... No one seems to have this

Jewel "back in bed again" OG 1992 version from the "let me ride" video and "doctors office" skit ....1994 remix is on youtube but that version is weak compared to how the OG was sounding

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Oh shyt, this reminds me.....

There was a late-night movie that I saw on HBO/Cinemax/one of them other pay-per-view type channels......back when them shyts was scrambled but every now and then they'd come in clear :gladbron:

Anyway, it was about these 2 female prisoners that escaped prison. It was a white bytch and a latina bytch, and it was a 'dark comedy'-type movie. I remember the latina bytch was crazy and seemed to have a habit of killing people randomly or some shyt. I remember in one of the first scenes while they were still in prison, the white bytch projectile-vomited for some reason. Also, the two of them broke into someone's house while on the run, and there was a scene where they were both in a shower naked....I think they were with another dude but I'm not sure.....

I think I remember this. I used to watch mad movies as a kid, especially if they contained Natasha Lyonne. I had to IMDB it, but I thinkkk this movie is called "Freeway II: Confessions of a Trickbaby".

:russ:

*edit* Just realized this thread is like 5 years old

Last edited:

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
I wanted to look up architect William Henry Miller’s blueprints for Carleton Island Villa :mjcry:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
  • tekken commerical where white dude was frying eggs

• VH1 nelly the search for miss applebottoms

• On BET Uncut, there was this tame video but at the end it's this no name comedian goin in on the chicks in the video, talmbout some "America's next not models" :mjlol: that shyt was hillarious

• When The Jordan XX was coming out, around 06, they had this video

to this day my favorite jordan commercial

That song was on the Jordan website. Back in the day the nike and jordan sites didn't link to each other they were completely separate.
In those days there wasn't youtube, the best you could do for hosting music on like a myspace or sth was Imeem.com. But official websites had their own way of hosting music, like music artists websites and whatnot. When Jordan XX was coming out they had a short playlist of like 6 instrumental tracks, that looped on the site. Fast forward now that we've got the technology to rip that I can't find them shyts. :mjcry:I used to love the vibe of those instrumentals

Last edited:

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
I've been looking for the episode of espn e60 on Harvin Marrison. Its been wiped off the internet for a couple of years now.