Ever had unexpected sexual favors while sleeping?

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How would you feel if a nikka came in your crib .. and let off a smooth nut on them abs of yours you feel me? Some peter north rodney moore shyt ... then acted like kswizzle a couple days ago ... it nevverrr happpennedd

:whoa: I'm laughing at how unexpected the responses were...He should file for charges since he was violated

and to stay on topic I have been surprised with head in the morning from a boyfriend, but nothing like what happened in the OP

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
lol. i said half asleep b. she kept tellin me to stay alseep. i just went with it cuz well, i got p*ssy thrown at me.

u tellin me it ain't ur natural inclination to stick your finger in p*ssy when offered? sleep or no sleep?

shyt man. so maybe i wasn't fully asleep. sue me.
Ehhhh, What she look like? :patrice:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
she a cute italian girl. a lil chubby (20 lbs overweight maybe?)

ikuLL8ka7pNRe.gif

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I dated a chick a few years back that would just start suckin my dikk in the middle of the night randomly. The first time I didn't know what the fukk was going on. Since I was just waking up and half as sleep I was getting hard but everything felt numb at first. After that... :whew: Had me going to bed at 8 every night after for 2 weeks straight.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I know this ain't nothing new, my gf does this from time to time.

but just this weekend i was at a night shift, this girl i work with (she was off) said she'd swing by and bring some coffee. so i was like yeah whatever. it was a slow night, so naturally, i smoked up and passed out on the couch waiting for this girl. then all i remember was me being asleep. keep in mind i remembered the majority of this after she left as i was still half asleep, if not fully asleep for most of this. this girl proceeded askin me if i was sleepin. i groaned and she was like u gonna sleep through some p*ssy? she put my hand on the crotch of her yoga pants so obviously i rubbed up on it. before i knew i was fingering her and gettin a blowjob not bustin though :sadbron:, managed to stay half asleep somehow. she then said something about me her all mine. then i woke the hell up and asked her what she was doing. she kinda fumbled pulled up her pants and hand sanitized my hands and deflected all my questions.i was mad groggy not knowing what the hell just happened, being half asleep i kinda thought it was a dream and i was kinda cranky from waking up. i pretty much remember all the details after as i pieced everything together. this girl got a man and a kid and im pretty much wifed up. i do not know what i'm going to say to her next time i see her. but i do know this is something i'll take to the grave.

i know some of y'all had to have done this, or done this to a girl :lolbron:

post up.
Ultimate tale from the duck

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
not at home, but i do at work as i work in the burbs and it is a ghost town and it gets damn hot inside since there is no a/c.

nope. my 19 year old stories involved school or night clubs.

thought i can see why you said htat :sadbron:

Yo what type of work do you do? :wtf:

How old are you :rudy:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:laff: I came in here thinking you guys would be getting on him for not realizing he had a chance to beat

but all you guys are doing is saying he should file for rape charges :laff:

I'm not even the serious type but come on...if this was a female all you females wouldn't be like "why you aint suck the dikk tho :usure:"

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea about a month ago and i was PISSED. seriously

my daughters mother literally ripped my sweats down and started giving me oral while i was dead sleep after watching her all day. me and her do NOT get along, and i am not interested in her in any way, also im seeing someone now. idk what the hell came over her or why but i wasnt happy about. i let her finish but i didnt want it and i could not believe the shyt was happening. if i did some shyt like that id be in prison

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
put molly all in that coffee breh, and U.O.E.N.O

i dont know fam i think you should've reported her.
You shoulda went to your local pd fam with had them test you and shyt for dna n all that and claim you was raped my nikka.
that bytch need to register as a sex offender for taking advantage of you and seeing you like you was an object. or some piece of meat my nikka. for real fam you gonna stand for this shyt?
i mean put yourself in HER shoes?
what if she was laying there and you had your dikk in her jaw while she was sleep? and she woke up to you thrusting using a full hip motion through her mouthpiece fam?

Nah fam dont let these bytches get away with shyt. Take pride in being a MAN and go to the police breh.
Real shyt

fukk that, I'd call the cops on her for rape because you can bet your bottom dollar if the roles were reversed, 9-1-1 would've been on speed dial.

Gender equality bytch. That'll show her...:hmm:

so she just walked through your crib on some mr.rogers type shyt?

Just came in his spot and violated him.
And he won't go to the police.
Imagine if you walked in your homgirls crib while she was sleep and beat off on her face ... then was wiping it off as she woke up?
come on friends this story is so demonic brehs

:laff: