Ever had unexpected sexual favors while sleeping?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so she just walked through your crib on some mr.rogers type shyt?
Just came in his spot and violated him.
And he won't go to the police.
Imagine if you walked in your homgirls crib while she was sleep and beat off on her face ... then was wiping it off as she woke up?
come on friends this story is so demonic brehs

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just came in his spot and violated him.
And he won't go to the police.

Imagine if you walked in your homgirls crib while she was sleep and beat off on her face ... then was wiping it off as she woke up?
come on friends this story is so demonic brehs

this girl is cool people though. would u report a girl that you are cool with, attracted to, to the police?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know this ain't nothing new, my gf does this from time to time.

but just this weekend i was at a night shift, this girl i work with (she was off) said she'd swing by and bring some coffee. so i was like yeah whatever. it was a slow night, so naturally, i smoked up and passed out on the couch waiting for this girl. then all i remember was me being asleep. keep in mind i remembered the majority of this after she left as i was still half asleep, if not fully asleep for most of this. this girl proceeded askin me if i was sleepin. i groaned and she was like u gonna sleep through some p*ssy? she put my hand on the crotch of her yoga pants so obviously i rubbed up on it. before i knew i was fingering her and gettin a blowjob not bustin though :sadbron:, managed to stay half asleep somehow. she then said something about me her all mine. then i woke the hell up and asked her what she was doing. she kinda fumbled pulled up her pants and hand sanitized my hands and deflected all my questions.i was mad groggy not knowing what the hell just happened, being half asleep i kinda thought it was a dream and i was kinda cranky from waking up. i pretty much remember all the details after as i pieced everything together. this girl got a man and a kid and im pretty much wifed up. i do not know what i'm going to say to her next time i see her. but i do know this is something i'll take to the grave.

i know some of y'all had to have done this, or done this to a girl :lolbron:

post up.
:childplease:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so u the type of brotha that leaves his door unlocked???

not at home, but i do at work as i work in the burbs and it is a ghost town and it gets damn hot inside since there is no a/c.

Are we 19 years old in this scenario with our first apartment?

nope. my 19 year old stories involved school or night clubs.

thought i can see why you said htat :sadbron:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this girl is cool people though. would u report a girl that you are cool with, attracted to, to the police?
you gotta look at it as ... if you walked into her spot and helped yourself to them titty meats while she was unconscious .. would she report YOU to the police my nikka ...

RT im just fukking around. i dont care either way. If that was really me in your situation i would've fukked her. No if ands or buts about it. i mean you talking you got kids a wife family n all that ... in that case i would've SCOLDED her and said all the shyt i just to you earlier like dont ever pull that shyt again with ANYBODY on some kanye west talking to the paparazzi shyt fam ..dont talk to ANYBODY lol.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you gotta look at it as ... if you walked into her spot and helped yourself to them titty meats while she was unconscious .. would she report YOU to the police my nikka ...

RT im just fukking around. i dont care either way. If that was really me in your situation i would've fukked her. No if ands or buts about it. i mean you talking you got kids a wife family n all that ... in that case i would've SCOLDED her and said all the shyt i just to you earlier like dont ever pull that shyt again with ANYBODY on some kanye west talking to the paparazzi shyt fam ..dont talk to ANYBODY lol.

nah i got wifey, she got man and kids. i just wanted to let it out cuz i know i can't really tell no one IRL as this shyt could get me fired and i could lose my girl. so like any red blooded male, i'mma do it, and just deny it :lolbron:
Naw nikka.....too late:sadcam:

:sadcam:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fingering hoes in your sleep? :comeon:

lol. i said half asleep b. she kept tellin me to stay alseep. i just went with it cuz well, i got p*ssy thrown at me.

u tellin me it ain't ur natural inclination to stick your finger in p*ssy when offered? sleep or no sleep?

shyt man. so maybe i wasn't fully asleep. sue me.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:laff: I came in here thinking you guys would be getting on him for not realizing he had a chance to beat

but all you guys are doing is saying he should file for rape charges :laff:
How would you feel if a nikka came in your crib .. and let off a smooth nut on them abs of yours you feel me? Some peter north rodney moore shyt ... then acted like kswizzle a couple days ago ... it nevverrr happpennedd