Ever had unexpected sexual favors while sleeping?

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this ain't nothing new, my gf does this from time to time.

but just this weekend i was at a night shift, this girl i work with (she was off) said she'd swing by and bring some coffee. so i was like yeah whatever. it was a slow night, so naturally, i smoked up and passed out on the couch waiting for this girl. then all i remember was me being asleep. keep in mind i remembered the majority of this after she left as i was still half asleep, if not fully asleep for most of this. this girl proceeded askin me if i was sleepin. i groaned and she was like u gonna sleep through some p*ssy? she put my hand on the crotch of her yoga pants so obviously i rubbed up on it. before i knew i was fingering her and gettin a blowjob not bustin though :sadbron:, managed to stay half asleep somehow. she then said something about me her all mine. then i woke the hell up and asked her what she was doing. she kinda fumbled pulled up her pants and hand sanitized my hands and deflected all my questions.i was mad groggy not knowing what the hell just happened, being half asleep i kinda thought it was a dream and i was kinda cranky from waking up. i pretty much remember all the details after as i pieced everything together. this girl got a man and a kid and im pretty much wifed up. i do not know what i'm going to say to her next time i see her. but i do know this is something i'll take to the grave.

i know some of y'all had to have done this, or done this to a girl :lolbron:

post up.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
shaq-laughing-gif.gif

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i dont know fam i think you should've reported her.
You shoulda went to your local pd fam with had them test you and shyt for dna n all that and claim you was raped my nikka.
that bytch need to register as a sex offender for taking advantage of you and seeing you like you was an object. or some piece of meat my nikka. for real fam you gonna stand for this shyt?
i mean put yourself in HER shoes?
what if she was laying there and you had your dikk in her jaw while she was sleep? and she woke up to you thrusting using a full hip motion through her mouthpiece fam?

Nah fam dont let these bytches get away with shyt. Take pride in being a MAN and go to the police breh.
Real shyt

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I know breh.

I got fukkin raped. messed up thing. is that she said you shouldn't sleep with the doors open because you could get raped.

but imagine me going to the PD saying i got raped.

i think i'd get laughed at. esp since i think i enjoyed it :sadcam:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that, I'd call the cops on her for rape because you can bet your bottom dollar if the roles were reversed, 9-1-1 would've been on speed dial.

Gender equality bytch. That'll show her...:hmm:

:lolbron:

i took a shower and washed away all the evidence though.

i wasn't thinkin fast enough like my coli brehs.