Ever feel like there was a void in your life?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
dude just said he needs to pay off bills and debt....

how the hell he gonna just go travel the world, like that shyt free.... be realistic nikka :rudy:

Anyway bruh u need to start dating and hopefully meet the right girl. Having a serious relationship changes ur outlook on everything. All those problems u have won't seem that important anymore. Or at the very least she will create a whole new set of problems that will make u forget about the old shyt. :manny:

TBH honest brehs it's not THAT expensive to travel, depends HOW one wants to travel though. If you're looking for that nice all-inclusive hotel and fine restaurants shyt yeah, it'll be expensive, but there are other ways of traveling and people do it all the time. And it doesn't need to be for that long either, sometimes a 10 day break can work miracles. But I think if you do want to travel OP it'd be better to stay away from too touristic destinations, as you're bound to meet other americans there and then you're not really changing your scenery, it'd just be home away from home. Just my advice.

Anyway OP I feel ya, I've been going through the same shyt for, TBH, the half of my life (I'm 31). Work, love, friends, family, all of that has been fukked up since then. I kind of know what's fukked up with me, but a lot of it is stuff I just can't change anymore. I know I do feel better when I'm challenged intellectually though, but I haven't found the situation in which that happens on the regular. I'm in that deep negative flux shyt right now and looking for a way out, but I'm kinda stuck, it's up and down all the time.

Maybe you need to pick up something creative? Music, painting, photography...writing worked miracles for me, I create another world and it's like holidays from my everyday bs, plus you need some structure so that helps put some order in life/thoughts. Need to get back to it btw :snoop:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
PEACE = happiness.

My dad (who is now and will always be my hero) told me to seek peace before anything else. and anything that stands in the way of your peace, get rid of it. pops is the happiest person i know. he has no debt, makes ridiculous money, has 2 paid off trucks, nice crib in the burbs, a loving wife of 36 years (my moms) and a luxury weekend car in the garage (that's where i got the idea from). all of his bills are on auto draft from his "bills" account, 10% of his check automatically goes to his savings account (been doing this for the past 20 years), and anything that is depositied in his primary account is his pocket money. AND he has about 6 more years until retirement. him and moms travel twice a year EVERY year. he has a man cave with all of his electronics and sports memorabilia. and if you wanna find him on any given day, he's either jogging, in the gym, or chillin' in his man cave. dude is 55 and in good shape and still looks EXACTLY like he did when i was like 10 years old. no lie. and my moms is secure enough with herself and has interests of her own to let my pops do him without being insecure about it. dude is truly living the life. he is the ONLY person that i know that is truly happy with his life. he has found peace. i'm modeling my life after his. he is an inspiration. always has been....

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
PEACE = happiness.

My dad (who is now and will always be my hero) told me to seek peace before anything else. and anything that stands in the way of your peace, get rid of it. pops is the happiest person i know. he has no debt, makes ridiculous money, has 2 paid off trucks, nice crib in the burbs, a loving wife of 36 years (my moms) and a luxury weekend car in the garage (that's where i got the idea from). all of his bills are on auto draft from his "bills" account, 10% of his check automatically goes to his savings account (been doing this for the past 20 years), and anything that is depositied in his primary account is his pocket money. AND he has about 6 more years until retirement. he has a man cave with all of his electronics and sports memorabilia. and if you wanna find him on any given day, he's either jogging, in the gym, or chillin' in his man cave. dude is 55 and in good shape and still looks EXACTLY like he did when i was like 10 years old. no lie. and my moms is secure enough with herself and has interests of her own to let my pops do him without being insecure about it. dude is truly living the life. he is the ONLY person that i know that is truly happy with his life. he has found peace. i'm modeling my life after his. he is an inspiration. always has been....

Sounds like your pops played his chips well, that's a great inspiration to have around breh. Sounds like you realize it too, which is even better.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I used to... and its funny when I had that void everybody around me felt like I was winning. I was single and had a house, nice job, hitting the clubs, knocking down boppas but it was still not giving me happiness.

Fast forward 5-6 years later, I got married, had a baby, moved into a house in the burbs and I'm pretty damn happy these days. Getting married helped cause I only have ONE female to worry about and keep happy.

Now I can put all my energy into my job/Career and trying to max that out.

Having two incomes in our house frees up money to do alot of thing I want and couldn't do before when I was single.

I still smoke weed nightly and play PS3 and hang out with my friends on the weekends.

shyt ain't perfect but whenever I get upset or mad I just think it could be alot worse..

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wrestling. I have NEVER been as happy as i was when i was in the ring.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know .. Sucks I just now figured this out.

:manny:

Live and learn

I kinda hate working for a newspaper amymore either....im over it. I hate the hours, and im not enthusiastic anymore. I dont care about chasing down breaking news and shyt

I just wanna chill and bang out my hours and bounce

If you can handle the downgrade in lifestyle maybe you could get a security gig. Sheeeit, I'm at work now posting on the Coli with you nikkas. I'm here alone practically all shift. I just surf the web, get lost in my thoughts, watch youtube videos and do homework. It's the GOAT job. It helps me find inner peace 5 days a week while I tend to my social life on weekends.

biggaveli31

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need some new goals in life.

What do you wanna be doing in 5 years??

Make a list of things you need to accomplish in order to achieve your new goals.

Make them happen!

This quarter life crisis shyt is real. You get out of college, get a "decent" job, and after a few months your looking around like...."this is it???" "this is what the rest of my life is suppose to be?"

You need to chase your dreams plaiboi. Figure out what they are, and make them happen. It will give your life purpose if your working towards something.