Ever feel like there was a void in your life?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wanna travel but gotta pay bills and debts first :noah:

do you work fulltime?

i think im in that qrt life crisis...idk waht to do next lol

i think im over what i went to school for...or at least i am at this current job.

Sounds like you need to start your own thing man. Life doesn't sound like it's challenging you.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Y not...whats wrong???

I wanna go back to school cuz i withdrew when I was 19 cuz i was a dumbass. I can't get financial aid cuz of this now and I can't a get a job so I can pay for my first semester. I'm fukked I have no skills so I just post on the coli n cry myself to sleep at night. :to:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
yall should be happy everyday you wake up breathing.. there are people who aren't so lucky. appreciate everythng you have and stop looking for happiness in material shyt, just thank the lord you got another day here

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
yall should be happy everyday you wake up breathing.. there are people who aren't so lucky. appreciate everythng you have and stop looking for happiness in material shyt, just thank the lord you got another day here

Whats the point to live if every day is a constant reminder that you arent happy? :to:

Sleep is the best part of my day

Im grateful, but I cant escape this feelimg of unhappiness breh. Is it heriditary? My mom and dad were/had depression. Mom died, dad is alive.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I feel like no matter what I do, I wont be 100 percent happy.

I thought I needed a new gig and to boost my career/resume, but that wasnt it.

I thought I needed a bigger city with more ppl to party, but that aint work.

I thought I needed more money, but thats not working.

:larry: this shyt cray

I think I just need a job i dont hate, a girl and my own crib, but that might not work.

what makes you happy? whats in your life right now thats making you happy?

In all honesty you need GOD bruh what you describe is feeling lost.

Just pray and ask him for direction or whatever you need.I'm telling you prayer works. I thank GOD everyday for all the good he's done for me even doe I don't deserve it.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
props.

Im bout to stary praying and reading the bible. Maybe that will help.

I know niccas think im trolling, but this depression shyt been aroumd since 2006. It comes in heavy bouts a several times per year.

I quit drinking bc I feel the impact it has. Makes my chest feel heavy. I just wanna be happy and not worry or stress every day.

I,made a song on my Android about it in Dec. 2010.

Someone link me yall email, ill forward it to you.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
Whats the point to live if every day is a constant reminder that you arent happy? :to:

Sleep is the best part of my day

Im grateful, but I cant escape this feelimg of unhappiness breh. Is it heriditary? My mom and dad were/had depression. Mom died, dad is alive.
that unhapiness is all in your brain my dude. nothing is keeping you from being happy but yourself. be thankful for all you have, count your blessings that youre still alive, and stop creating a quota for yourself that you're supposed to measure up too. Enjoy everything in the moment, because that moment could be snatched away from you so quicky. I'd just say concentrrate on your own happiness, and disregard anybody elses expectations for you. Enjoy every moment you are alive/

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
that unhapiness is all in your brain my dude. nothing is keeping you from being happy but yourself. be thankful for all you have, count your blessings that youre still alive, and stop creating a quota for yourself that you're supposed to measure up too. Enjoy everything in the moment, because that moment could be snatched away from you so quicky. I'd just say concentrrate on your own happiness, and disregard anybody elses expectations for you. Enjoy every moment you are alive/

In my old job, apt,state... I was happy and content. Problem was, I felt I needed a new job bc all my peers were "moving up" I fukkedup and got myself in a worse situation.

Now, I want to leave, but what if im stuck at my old gig forever? Im pessimistic as fukk

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
In my old job, apt,state... I was happy and content. Problem was, I felt I needed a new job bc all my peers were "moving up" I fukkedup and got myself in a worse situation.

Now, I want to leave, but what if im stuck at my old gig forever? Im pessimistic as fukk
you gotta stop trying to keep up with the benjamins mayne. do what makes you happy and dont worry about what your peers are doing mayne

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
you gotta stop trying to keep up with the benjamins mayne. do what makes you happy and dont worry about what your peers are doing mayne

I know .. Sucks I just now figured this out.

:manny:

Live and learn

I kinda hate working for a newspaper amymore either....im over it. I hate the hours, and im not enthusiastic anymore. I dont care about chasing down breaking news and shyt

I just wanna chill and bang out my hours and bounce