Ever dated a guy who friends hit on u behind his back?

Zandía

Pro
Daps
This is why nikkas feel some type of way about their GFs talking to other dudes...

Lol my ex didn't !

Come to think of it all his friends + family were ratchet. He just hid his with faux class.

He's the first to have a BM but shytted on his friends for all the abortions they made chicks have.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas ain't shyt tho I learned that a long time ago:pachaha:

One thing I will say though is any woman who gets hit on by a friend/family member of a significant other and chooses not to tell their man about it is just as bad.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
AxlKZxm.gif
AxlKZxm.gif

Amlak help the person you give hair massages to Malcolm lmaoo gonna leave her with patches
@KOOL-AID @Dwolf ^please verify^

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I know nikkas are slimeballs thats why I don't bring nikkas around any girl I'm talking to like that and I understand when they do the same :yeshrug:
I was about to post about this in random thoughts...I do the same.

Daps
Yep. I won't get into detail but one of my ex's (together 4 years) best friends started messaging me on facebook wanting to "hang out." My ex and I haven't spoken in months but we're still cordial and I feel like letting him know. I find it disrespectful.

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
This is very common. Issa dirty world. I had what I thought to be a close friend try to get at one of my exes hard body. Then I thought about it...I had fukked one of his exes. But she came at me though, and I told da nikka bout it and asked him if it was cool. Showed him txt msgs, speakerphoned her and all. He said he didn't care. One day mom came home early from work when we were fukking and i let her out the back door. She went next door (friends house) and got dressed on neighbors (friends house) patio, I played it cool wit moms, then went to the next neighborhood and scooped her. I've actually fukked a few of my friends exes. Each time I asked if it was cool, and they said yea. Dem nikkaz really wasn't cool wit that shyt. I would never do no shyt like that again, now that I'm older and I know better.

Females be on the same shyt too. Coincidentally it always start with the, "you can do better"spill.
Behooves the hell out of me too, cuz I'm #ganggang.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This is very common. Issa dirty world. I had what I thought to be a close friend try to get at one of my exes hard body. Then I thought about it...I had fukked one of his exes. But she came at me though, and I told da nikka bout it and asked him if it was cool. Showed him txt msgs, speakerphoned her and all. He said he didn't care. One day mom came home early from work when we were fukking and i let her out the back door. She went next door (friends house) and got dressed on neighbors (friends house) patio, I played it cool wit moms, then went to the next neighborhood and scooped her. I've actually fukked a few of my friends exes. Each time I asked if it was cool, and they said yea. Dem nikkaz really wasn't cool wit that shyt. I would never do no shyt like that again, now that I'm older and I know better.

Females be on the same shyt too. Coincidentally it always start with the, "you can do better"spill.
Why would they be? :what:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They fukked dude or gave him their number as they were dating the friend. You know these whores will never pass up attention or to monkey branch to the next guy. :mjlol:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

They are exs for a reason why cares... :ehh: