Ever dated a guy who friends hit on u behind his back?

Daps
Hell no.

This has happened to me like 4 times before and i could never disrespect my man like that.

It makes me sick to my stomach at the thought. Im wayyy too loyal
Same here I can't actually think of an instance where I dated someone and this didn't happen, I never followed through. Not to say that I wasn't flattered at times to be completely honest.

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
A couple years ago when I was 23, me and my now ex went to a family cookout at his mom's house (I was meeting some of them for the first time.) So he had an uncle who had to be in his mid forties who stared me up and down, straight :shaq: face from the time I got there until I left. Later on, I'm walking out the store to go back home, this same uncle comes up to me and tells me that "I need a real nikka in my life because my nephew ain't doing it right".:ohlawd: I looked and him like he was crazy:gucci: and told him that I was cool with what I have and he kept talking trying to convince me otherwise. I walked away and never spoke about it until my ex's mom told him that his uncle tried me. She saw the bullshyt and called her brother out on it. Smh...

This is only the beginning too, :dead:
Three of his cousins,:scusthov:
An auntie,:deadrose:

And one of this nikkas homeboys,:mindblown: all tried me with the same fukk ass line his uncle was spitting.:deadrose:
Seriously.... Are any of you Florida nikkas (and bytches) original???

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
A couple years ago when I was 23, me and my now ex went to a family cookout at his mom's house (I was meeting some of them for the first time.) So he had an uncle who had to be in his mid forties who stared me up and down, straight :shaq: face from the time I got there until I left. Later on, I'm walking out the store to go back home, this same uncle comes up to me and tells me that "I need a real nikka in my life because my nephew ain't doing it right".:ohlawd: I looked and him like he was crazy:gucci: and told him that I was cool with what I have and he kept talking trying to convince me otherwise. I walked away and never spoke about it until my ex's mom told him that his uncle tried me. She saw the bullshyt and called her brother out on it. Smh...

And one of this nikkas homeboys,:mindblown: all tried me with the same fukk ass line his uncle was spitting.:deadrose:
I live in FL but was raised in the Bronx, NY. Most my fam in FL though. I have relatives I would not trust around my girl. So I feel you. Don't blame it on the region though. This shyt happens everywhere.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
It's happened before.

The first time I just stayed away from the guy. I couldn't tell if he was serious or not. So I just kept my distance.

The other time I stopped talking to the guy I was dating. I felt he knew what his friend was doing and I didn't have time to that. Whether he was testing me or thought I would be ok with that either way I wasn't the one.

The last time again, I completely stopped talking to the guy. It was for more than just that though I think I talked about that date on here before.

Each time though it was just beginning dating. I don't think I've even had a boyfriend's friend seriously try to get at me. :jbhmm:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I've never shared a story in The Salon :patrice:
my bad this might be a little long, not the best at condensing

So my best friend asked me to come stop by a party she was throwing (post-midterms celebration)

my boyfriend (ex :mjcry:) was working so I go solo, but I text him to come thru after work if he wasn't too tired
I swing by, about to have fun; I don't drink so if you catch me at a party, all I need is some food and good music and I'm diddy boppin

GSfJZXR.gif

lol so everybody's chillin, dancing, regular kickback
After a while I go and sit at the kitchen island to catch up with some friends when I kinda hear my name and feel someone squeeze my waist and a tug on my hair :gucci:

bf still had another hour at work so I was like ok maybe that's my friend (ride or die since 6th grade, practically my sister), and she's the touchy feely type

in my head I'm like alright she's gonna get hit with the pedigree if she don't stop playing lol jk jk

so I turn around...and it was my bf's friend and he got the :takedat: face

I slide out my seat and was looking at him like :wtf:

I punked out :snoop: just brushed it off, told myself he was probably a little gone or something, and just kept my distance from then on
A random guy I can handle, just tell him I'm taken, back up :ufdup: but this was different, and I didn't really know how to address it

Looking back, I should've just pulled him to the side and let him know it's principalities to this dammit, you gotta cool out :martin:

edit: I made so many typos in here wth :mjlol:
Best use of smileys I´ve seen on here in a while - made the story really entertaining. Post more
:salute:

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
I live in FL but was raised in the Bronx, NY. Most my fam in FL though. I have relatives I would not trust around my girl. So I feel you. Don't blame it on the region though. This shyt happens everywhere.
I have a lot of family in Florida and NY, I don't trust any of them around my boyfriend. I have one cousin, that is a straight up hoe and will tell you to your face that she fukked your man. :russ: No shame at all with some people.:thumbsdown:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thread is worthy.

You can't trust anyone around your girl or your kids or even your pets, blood or no blood. Mankind is inherently evil by nature.

:picard:

[/QUOTE]

:feedme:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I've never shared a story in The Salon :patrice:
my bad this might be a little long, not the best at condensing

So my best friend asked me to come stop by a party she was throwing (post-midterms celebration)

my boyfriend (ex :mjcry:) was working so I go solo, but I text him to come thru after work if he wasn't too tired
I swing by, about to have fun; I don't drink so if you catch me at a party, all I need is some food and good music and I'm diddy boppin

GSfJZXR.gif

lol so everybody's chillin, dancing, regular kickback
After a while I go and sit at the kitchen island to catch up with some friends when I kinda hear my name and feel someone squeeze my waist and a tug on my hair :gucci:

bf still had another hour at work so I was like ok maybe that's my friend (ride or die since 6th grade, practically my sister), and she's the touchy feely type

in my head I'm like alright she's gonna get hit with the pedigree if she don't stop playing lol jk jk

so I turn around...and it was my bf's friend and he got the :takedat: face

I slide out my seat and was looking at him like :wtf:

I punked out :snoop: just brushed it off, told myself he was probably a little gone or something, and just kept my distance from then on
A random guy I can handle, just tell him I'm taken, back up :ufdup: but this was different, and I didn't really know how to address it

Looking back, I should've just pulled him to the side and let him know it's principalities to this dammit, you gotta cool out :martin:

edit: I made so many typos in here wth :mjlol:
So it didn't feel good when he massaging your hair

Come on beloved :comeon:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Yes:
1. I use to think it was a test.
2. I use to think that the friend knew BF's dirt & therefore thought I might be fair game.
3. I use to internalize things - 'What is it about me that indicated I was open to advances from my BF's friends?'

After wasting so much time & energy trying to figure out motives, I just don't acknowledge when it happens, during or after the relationship, anymore. I really just don't care.