Ever dated a guy who friends hit on u behind his back?

Sly Cooper

dem bilaa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ET/ER
So it didn't feel good when he massaging your hair

Come on beloved :comeon:

AxlKZxm.gif
AxlKZxm.gif

Amlak help the person you give hair massages to Malcolm lmaoo gonna leave her with patches

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yes. My first ex best friend was the one who let me know he was cheating :mjgrin:
nikka even put me on 3-way with my ex and the girl he was fukking.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
My BF at the time, his close friend kept coming on to me hard. I finally told my BF and he told me not to pay him any mind and that he was just playing.

Long story short, the 'friend' ended up dating the BF's ex. They had a falling out over it.

Now I prefer not to be around my SO's friends unless they are with their own SOs.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
My BF at the time, his close friend kept coming on to me hard. I finally told my BF and he told me not to pay him any mind and that he was just playing.

Long story short, the 'friend' ended up dating the BF's ex. They had a falling out over it.

Now I prefer not to be around my SO's friends unless they are with their own SOs.
Long story short ? I wanna hear the full story

Today I got time

Fred

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
You ladies shouldn't be surprised that most of these experiences were with "exes". They can't even pick decent friends, how do you expect them to be maintain any other kind of relationship?
Well my guy's friends are his cousins or guys he grew up with :ld:

I finally asked him about it after his friend blatantly hit on me in his presence and he kinda checked the friend but once we left he explained to me that his friends mark their seal of approval in a weird way :patrice:

I told him that im not comfortable with how his friend constantly compliments me even if hes around. He told me hes going to talk to his homie about it.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Well my guy's friends are his cousins or guys he grew up with :ld:

I finally asked him about it after his friend blatantly hit on me in his presence and he kinda checked the friend but once we left he explained to me that his friends mark their seal of approval in a weird way :patrice:

I told him that im not comfortable with how his friend constantly compliments me even if hes around. He told me hes going to talk to his homie about it.
That sounds stupid. Not calling you stupid. Just his explanation. Family is full of ain't shyt nikkas too-- male and female. It's for that very reason that I don't communicate with certain members of mine. Hitting on you is blatant disrespect. I guess if the friend or cousin tried to sample your vagina that would be a seal if approval as well.

"Don't worry dawg, just making sure the box is tight enough for you."

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yes:
1. I use to think it was a test.
2. I use to think that the friend knew BF's dirt & therefore thought I might be fair game.
3. I use to internalize things - 'What is it about me that indicated I was open to advances from my BF's friends?'

After wasting so much time & energy trying to figure out motives, I just don't acknowledge when it happens, during or after the relationship, anymore. I really just don't care.
1. Sometimes it is if dudes friends/family don't trust you or are protective of him
2. It be like that sometimes...but then that friend isn't really a friend if he's willing to snitch like that.
3. Never feel this way.

You are wise to choose that course of action in the bolded :jawalrus:

Zandía

Pro
Daps
I was doing my make up bent over the sink for better viewing. Dorm days. My ex' friends comes directly behind me in a doggy style stance and just stands there leering over me. I'm like WTF! I never said anything...

A relative of his used to call me just to chat. He was a singer poet and would sometime leave voicemails of his songs.

I told my ex that I wasn't comfortable with it and it seemed innapropriate. I asked what he thought He brushed it off and said it's up to me but he doesn't have a problem with us communicating. I ended up fukking him when I broke up with my ex.

Selena

Pro
Daps
Yep in high school.

The entire situation was awkward because my best friend had a crush on him (my guy's friend). So it was secretly like this whole weird love square going on. The guy I was with didn't know (I didn't tell him because I didn't want to potentially ruin a friendship). I think my then-bestie knew and accepted that her crush had a crush on me, but she still liked him and pursued.

Daps
No I don't think my man's friends are that confident. But I was dating someone for a year and his friends always mention how the guy was wasting my time that he's never gonna mature no matter what he said lol